• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Pepiope

I just want to apologize to all those who will not have a good football game to watch on Thanksgiving at 12:30 PM EST.

A football game where the best QB on the field will be Mark "butt funmble" Sanchez.

Damn.

Crisco

Banned
The Cam vs. Brady MVP debate has always been a bit laughable when you look at the numbers, but starting with the GB game Cam has 8 passing TDs to 1 INT with 2 more rushing TDs. If he keeps up that pace for the rest of the season, he'll have a much stronger case.

The Cam vs. Brady MVP debate has always been a bit laughable when you look at the numbers, but starting with the GB game Cam has 8 passing TDs to 1 INT with 2 more rushing TDs. If he keeps up that pace for the rest of the season, he'll have a much stronger case.

I haven't been paying much attention to the vikings, but isn't Peterson in the debate as well? Form what I hear, he is basically carrying a very mediocre team.

KingBroly

Banned

Cam should be MVP because his receiving corp sucks besides Olsen. He had to change how he throws because Benjamin, his top receiver is out for the year. That's not something a lot of QB's ever re-learn, and separates one tier of QB from another.

MRSA

Banned
Bum ass Bergstrom actually played well on that snap, Gabe Jackson opening holes like always.

We're still going to lose.

Beach

Cam should be MVP because his receiving corp sucks besides Olsen. He had to change how he throws because Benjamin, his top receiver is out for the year. That's not something a lot of QB's ever re-learn, and separates one tier of QB from another.
I love how Greg Olsen is never brought up to show how Cam has no receivers.
So by your definition if Brady balls out without Edelman he should be MVP right?

squicken

by the bye but the real MVP is Antonio Romo

Godslay

Banned
I'm surprised broncos punted. Figured the pass on 3rd meant they were confident to get one yard on the ground on 4th down.

Must be playing the field position game. Score too close to flip the field. I'm guessing anyways.

Still they've had success on the ground, surprised they passed.

Top Bottom