• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Colasante

I want to see Cam Newton or Jameis Winston break the single game touchdown record today. It's embarrassing that Nick Foles is currently tied for the record.

Missed this earlier.

st8bPsz.png

#PrayForCornBob

That 30 For 30 is gonna be depressing

Kaep's will at least be funny

rando14

I want to see Cam Newton or Jameis Winston break the single game touchdown record today. It's embarrassing that Nick Foles is currently tied for the record.

I think itd be cool if Cam could break it, maybe more middle aged moms will send in letters lol

If Jameis breaks it DM will LITERALLY Blarry on all our shoes

Jesus christ. The Raiders are the only team getting blown out so far today, and it's to the Lions.

By next week, no fan of the Raiders, Chargers, or Rams will be left with reason to do anything but wave them goodbye during the move

Link

The Autumn Wind
Alright, I'm out for the day. I've seen enough to know exactly how the rest of this game will go.

squicken

Thinking the same thing but the first td from the eagles was garbage so I guess it can be forgiven at this point

For sure. Eagles deserve to lose the way they have player. And Martin and Evans have had good games. But Jameis has more throws that could have been intercepted than good throws. But somehow has 4 TDs!

Top Bottom