• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Punting there really showed that Campbell has 0 confidence in his offense to pull through. As a fan, I can't blame him for feeling that way since I'm pretty much right there with him. As a coach, you have to believe in your team and go for that and live with the consequences. You're letting the Cowboys dictate how this game is won/lost instead of your own team. Its just another clear sign that he's not head coach material.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You didn't do any of that insane dangerous shit for us last year Fitz.

Punting there really showed that Campbell has 0 confidence in his offense to pull through. As a fan, I can't blame him for feeling that way since I'm pretty much right there with him. As a coach, you have to believe in your team and go for that and live with the consequences. You're letting the Cowboys dictate how this game is won/lost instead of your own team. Its just another clear sign that he's not head coach material.
Agreed.

Fuck Campbell.

Fuck Lazor.

Fuck Tannehill.

Fuck Ross.

Fuck everyone else.

DMczaf

My QB at 11 years old

PHhXSoF.jpg

dats my quarterback ;_;

Top Bottom