• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Agreed.

Fuck Campbell.

Fuck Lazor.

Fuck Tannehill.

Fuck Ross.

Fuck everyone else.

What makes this sting the most is that the Dolphins just gave up. They didn't fight until the end and try to win/lose the game by their own skill. They just conceded with 6 minutes left to go and we're just watching the seconds painfully tick as the Dolphins just don't care anymore. Even when the Dolphins normally lose through various heartbreaking methods, I can still be happy as a fan of an imcompetent team that tried their best.

This isn't like their normal loses though. This is them completely conceding and just giving up. As a fan, how am I supposed to care about this team when no one in this organization does? This really hurts because instead of being angry at their imcompetence/mistakes, I'm disappointed because no one seems to care about playing and winning.

Crisco

Banned
Then get bounced in the divisional round.

By who? What have you seen from the Panther this year that makes you think we'll lose to an inferior opponent at home? The only knock on this team has been letting teams hang around late, but our last 2 games have both been laughers in the 2nd half.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Thank goodness this game wasn't blown by some crap ref calls in that last drive.

To all the Brock doubters!

OC9SoLy.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thats the Fitzy I know.

braves01

Banned
I think that 2 pt conversion for the Bears was a read, and Cutler just made the wrong read giving that ball away. If he held on that big 93 would have been a better look in the flat. Shit formation for. 2pt regardless

Top Bottom