• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Hope Flacco recovers well.

But amazed how far the Ravens will sink to prevent Browns getting the number 1 pick

Seriously though hope Flacco recovers well

They take our team, now take our number one pick to take Joey... They can't keep get away BG..

How do they keep getting away with this BG?

Is it crazy to think we could still lose on Monday? I think we can, I really do. Our defense does some amazing things.

We suck, but we can't suck that bad Kave with everything they have lost. We unfortunately will win the game

:jnc at the squirrel

Also, I just put NFL Redzone on for the first time and um...how the fuck do people watch this? It's terrible. It's like American football for people who don't like the sport.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A lost to matt schaub should be the end for Farmer!
MNF will be firing night!😍
300+ penalty yds on browns

Oh my god I've seen the darkest future, we scrap it out and get super scrappy.

7-9 or 8-8, everyone stays on, we draft another bust, it's too late next season we suffer more.

MechDX

Tyrod Time!!!!!!!

Oh wait....

Fuck

eiOgZdy.gif

I agree. Fuck it. Why risk Flacco getting hurt in this fucking season. Everybody else is already hurt. We're on a third string RB for the rest of the year at best, and have a whole starting platoon of receivers out.

And if Schaub gets hurt, fuck it. Just kneel every offensive play.

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Top Bottom