• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Hunter S.

Crazy how the Bears played the perfect game penalty wise. 0 penalties.

Unheard of.

The Broncos D (especially T.J. Ward) is pretty aggressive. Higher penalties seem to correlate with an aggressive defense. The turnovers the D creates seems to counter balance the penalties most of the time.

I think the best thing Brock did was pass to a lot of people. Finally Vernon Davis played a role.

Hope Flacco recovers well.

But amazed how far the Ravens will sink to prevent Browns getting the number 1 pick

Seriously though hope Flacco recovers well

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hope Flacco recovers well.

But amazed how far the Ravens will sink to prevent Browns getting the number 1 pick

Seriously though hope Flacco recovers well

How do they keep getting away with this BG?

Is it crazy to think we could still lose on Monday? I think we can, I really do. Our defense does some amazing things.

Godslay

Banned
Unheard of.

The Broncos D (especially T.J. Ward) is pretty aggressive. Higher penalties seem to correlate with an aggressive defense. The turnovers the D creates seems to counter balance the penalties most of the time.

I think the best thing Brock did was pass to a lot of people. Finally Vernon Davis played a role.

I'm okay with penalties here and there as a result of aggression.

Just keep it clean, and no dumb shit after the whistle.

How do they keep getting away with this BG?

Is it crazy to think we could still lose on Monday? I think we can, I really do. Our defense does some amazing things.
A lost to matt schaub should be the end for Farmer!
MNF will be firing night!😍
300+ penalty yds on browns

Top Bottom