• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

"I'm told he told them: 'I run this defense, I'm going to be here for the next five years, there is no guarantee any of you will be as well. Only a handful of guys are good enough to play with me right now,'" Rapoport said. "He also said the schemes were not good enough, the techniques were not enough and everyone needed to be better, he said 'follow me.'"

There are many level's to Suh's imploring. The side of bimonthly Suh-debate in which you genearlly fall (bad guy vs. overblown microscope) will likely dictate how you perceive his comments. Per Rapoport, the Dolphins themselves were split on how to take it.

"My understanding is the room was split, some saw this as the kind of address a leader would give, others, just something they've never heard before," Rapoport said.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Something special is happening right now.
Blue good for two rushes for 15 yards. So weird.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Nothing like a False Start to make the Houston crowd stfu. We're really bad at being quiet on offense. I mean, I don't help much when I'm at the game 😜.

So this game is going to be relaxing. I'm okay with this.

Top Bottom