• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

:(

RBH has been struck down... Grova Trump.. You must assume the office of the presidency..

First let me preface by saying I feel like a loser talking about all of this. I like lynch but I'm not all or nothing on him, I like Goff too. Idk about Cook but I can be sold on him. Cook put together a nice game yesterday. I just want someone that cares. It's funny because manziels rookie year we actually put him into a good position to succeed. Sat for most of the year, when he came in we were still in the hunt for postseason. If whe had a rookie that didn't squander the time leading up to that, could have Been a decent start.

Paxton put up 7 Tds with his wrs, but at the same time it was against a lesser team. But that's what you want out of top prospects to take advantage of competition. Comparisons can be silly sometimes. He gets the Flacco compare a lot because of height. My personal favorite lynch comparison is an " upgraded Blake bortles in terms of athletic skill set" *swoons. I like Goff too who had a nice game yesterday too, throwing for 5 Tds against Arizona st.

Ian Wharton ‏ @ NFLFilmStudy 1h 1 hour ago
This is ridiculous by Goff on a pressure play to set up a winning field goal pic.twitter.com/UkXhbPcGRp

Cook again was never on him, but I can be sold on him.

Others also seem to like Slays boy Carson Wentz. Probably getting a senior bowl invite

#FireFarmer

Excellent points, king BG.

Narag

if only siamesedreamer had known what charlie casserly knows now
o81YruA.png

Tom Penny

I have nothing against religion by my neighbor put up a nativity set with a spotlight that goes on at night aiming right at by big dining room bay window so you can see into my house SMH.

iirc you're a Bucs fan. Here is one for you. Gary Huff who was selected by the Bears in 2nd round in 1973 out of Florida St by the Bears had a 4 td 16 int career with the Bucs and overall 16 td 50 int career

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HuffGa00.htm

While an interesting stat, I am not a Bucs fan. I am a somewhat loyal follower of the Houston Texans!

The Bucs will probably finish with a better record than my team this year though.....

*CHUG CHUG CHUG*

jakncoke

Banned
While an interesting stat, I am not a Bucs fan. I am a somewhat loyal follower of the Houston Texans!

The Bucs will probably finish with a better record than my team this year though.....

*CHUG CHUG CHUG*

Fuck your texans, they cost me 40 bucks!

(captive did it arrive yet or no?)

(fuck you dega, you didnt make a bet with me)

we don't deserve RBH

No, we don't :(

I'm exercising emergency powers and assuming the the Presidency while RBH is gone.

It is so ordered

Nothing good comes from Ohio

Toledo

We already made wienke president

You have no power here. We have a clear line of succession and Grova Trump is next.. If Grova is gone, then Gata is king again...

Don't you get banned Grova

Ohio had a prominent role in early football, we even have the Hall of fame. Of course Wienke would say this, he's a fake football fan here to spread animu. I can see why you would side with him though, it's because you're a degenerate.

Wienke is just jealous BG.. His mind is disturbed from the animu.

lol such a shitty mnf game

I think you meant stupendous..

wienku is right though, nothing good comes out of Ohio.

Fuck BG
Ohio had a prominent role in early football, we even have the Hall of fame. Of course Wienke would say this, he's a fake football fan here to spread animu. I can see why you would side with him though, it's because you're a degenerate.
Save us from wienku Milana!!!

This post is redeeming though... Hmm

MechDX

Source: Texans Front Office This Offseason “Will Be Interesting”
A source inside the Texans told SportsRadio 610 that the “feeling is things will be interesting” in the front office this offseason. Things have been interesting during the season between the Texans head coach Bill O’Brien and General Manager Rick Smith as the team spiraled to 2-5 record before their current three-game winning streak. That three-game winning streak has seen the benching of two high salary players in safety Rahim Moore and tight end Garrett Graham.

SportsRadio 610 was told both of those players were signings that were Rick Smith’s “decisions.”
Graham signed for $11.25 million over three years before 2014 and Moore for 3-years and $12 million before this season. Moore was a healthy scratch after the Texans were destroyed by the Dolphins 44-26 in week seven. Graham was benched after Ryan Griffin passed him on the depth chart immediately after coming off of IR designated to return in week nine.

If McNair chooses to replace Smith, many point to director of pro personnel Brian Gaine as the replacement. Gaine is on the list of candidates for the already vacant Detroit Lions GM job. If the Texans want to retain Gaine they would need to promote him for a second straight off-season, but the next spot up on the ladder is currently occupied by Rick Smith.

Maybe its happening?

Top Bottom