• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

j-wood

I cannot believe the refs gave the raiders that game and seemed fucking excited about it. The ref said automatic first down like a fucking announcer.

Fuck this league and its fucking bullshit. That was not fucking holding. No way in hell. Once again fucking refs decide the outcome to a game.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

DMczaf

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

Beach

Raiders got a break on that holding call as far as I could tell with the camera zoomed back at the moon.

The Raiders were the better team however for the first time in a long time. Team needs a lot of help in the back 7

Raiders got a break on that holding call as far as I could tell with the camera zoomed back at the moon.

The Raiders were the better team however for the first time in a long time. Team needs a lot of help in the back 7

They also need to stay aggressive on offense.

Returning that punt was stupid as hell, but the announcer pretending that if he didn't return it that the GIants would have some good chance to win the game is stupid.

Fitts

GG TitansGAF. Between Carr dropping snaps, constant dumbass penalties, and a questionable holding call we didn't deserve to win.

Trey

Do they only send Watkins on three routes? Give him digs, let him catch and run, give him bubble screens. They just send him on gos and fifteen yards ins all game.

Bills have been fucked by reffing and coaching in equal measure the last two games. It's not fun.

Narag

Know what? If we lost that would be fine. I hope the Jags and Titans blow you out. That would be much better than any Texans win.
I meant to say at *their home.
What's that record? 12-0 when Texans @ Colts? Something stupid?

This year' s the year to do it what with the backup QB starting for Indy and the Texans D peaking as they are, especially since it'll likely be for the division.

j-wood

GG TitansGAF. Between Carr dropping snaps, constant dumbass penalties, and a questionable holding call we didn't deserve to win.

I still cannot believe that. The NFL HAS to step in and fix this shit. Week after week, the outcome of these games is getting changed by bullshit automatic first downs and phantom penalties.

Top Bottom