• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Meier

Obviously a terrible throw at the end. Forced that one big time which is going to happen to a rookie. A shame we blew this one because it was there to be won. Comprehensive line mistakes and refereeing errors killed us.

j-wood

Guys, do I need to remind ya how bad that Mariota pick was?

The one at the end? I'm not so sure.

Kendall "can't keep my feet" Wright fell down, big surprise.

Or did Doriel "deer in the headlights" Green Beckham run the wrong route? It sure looked like he could have.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
520.gif

Kuroyume

Banned
Giants are extra frustrating this year. How do you take the fucking Pats down to the wire and then lose to the fucking Redskins coming off a bye the next game.

Jaxsonville is pointing in the wrong direction.....

That said, you can't intentionally throw a ball out of bounds like Johnson just did....... That's definitely illegal as we learned 5 week ago.

The rule on the field is that the ball is batted sideways which is not a foul ......

SonnyBoy

NFC East is shit and the winner will be one and done in the playoffs..

Again, that's a matter of perspective. For a team that was supposed to be at the bottom of the division. A team that has the best division record thus far. They've already won more games than they were predicted to.

A one and done playoff appearance is a vast improvement. The Redskins are one of the most injury riddled teams in the NFL, so that's no excuse for the rest of the division.

Bowser

If the Bucs beat the Falcons next week, the Panthers will have clinched the NFC South without even having played a down since Thanksgiving :jnc

Trey

Hogan took four entire steps after catching the ball cleanly, turns up field, braces for impact, controls the ball to the ground. Incomplete. No challenge.

Good game.

For those watching the Jets/Dolphins game...what's Suh doing. Saw the article about him shit talking the defense in a team meeting lol. You can't effectively pull the " you guys suck, I'm the only guy working hard" card if you aren't performing on the field...

MechDX

Receiving yards this year:

Jeremy Maclin: 772

Nelson Agholor, Miles Austin, Riley Cooper, Josh Huff (combined): 874

Revolutionary!!

LJ11

Bills have to win out to make the playoffs. Congrats on the win, Kansas City.

They're not going anywhere, another 7-9 year. Blew easy wins. How the fuck does Watkins get 1 target in the second half? The Chiefs just played off coverage, time for some curl/flats, slant/flats, nope that's not in the book. Our D depth is trash too, Ryan is an idiot too.

Top Bottom