• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Trey

How the fuck does Watkins get 1 target in the second half? The Chiefs just played off coverage, time for some curl/flats, slant/flats, nope that's not in the book. Our D depth is trash too, Ryan is an idiot too.

I don't know what the fuck Roman is doing. He only sends Watkins on three routes. How do you have that kind of talent, that kind of mismatch week in and week out, and only send him on long routes?

Again, that's a matter of perspective. For a team that was supposed to be at the bottom of the division. A team that has the best division record thus far. They've already won more games than they were predicted to.

A one and done playoff appearance is a vast improvement. The Redskins are one of the most injury riddled teams in the NFL, so that's no excuse for the rest of the division.

Giants are right behind you in injuries so don't act like OMG we have a ton of injuries and no one else is even close, i saw the chart Was 1 NY 2 in injuries.

Edit:after today we the most injured team in the league..

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

evil-yzma-kitty-laugh-o.gif

With a good OC this offense should be pretty good, just hope Ross can get it together, we desperately need an oline, Tannehill can't keep taking shots all game long. The defense needs all new players though. You keep Suh and Jones and Jenkins and rebuild everywhere else.

JABEE

The Pats must lose.

It is Philadelphia's duty to put those cheating Pats in their place next week!

No fear! Just destiny!

Surprised that it sounded like the crowd let out a small roar there when Russel got sacked... wonder how many Steelers fans made the trip to this game.

The Pats must lose.

It is Philadelphia's duty to put those cheating Pats in their place next week!

No fear!

I kind of hope it happens just for your sake. Thursday is the lowest this Eagles franchise has been in about 15 years, probably the lowest since that 1998 or 1999 season where they went 3 - 13... Pre-season Super Bowl contender, and now dog shit QB, dog shit coach who might be fired soon, dog shit playmakers on offense, big contract for a running back that doesn't fit the scheme, just getting blown out by a team that looked like one of the worst in the NFL a couple weeks ago. So, if PHilly wins it'll be the lone bright spot on this season for them and hell they'll be tied for first in such a dog shit division.

Top Bottom