• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Salaadin

Well, if theres a game the Steelers could afford to lose in their last 6, it was that one. I dont see them bouncing back in their final 5, though. A lot of tough games there.

Godslay

Banned
I'd like to believe that Chandler Jones and Jabaal Sheard can take advantage of the tackles, but I don't think it'll be as much of a mismatch as Von Miller going against Marcus Cannon. That's going to be a bloodbath.

Maybe so.

OL for Denver consists of journeyman RT, rookie LG, 1st season as starter C and RT, and aging RG.

As a unit they are statistically worse than the Pats.

Grexeno

Well, if theres a game the Steelers could afford to lose in their last 6, it was that one. I dont see them bouncing back in their final 5, though. A lot of tough games there.
Well, it's actually not as terrifying as it looked preseason. The Colts and Broncos are suddenly a lot less threatening. The Ravens and the Browns suck. And we can beat the Bengals.

Duxxy3

Not yet, not forecasted until closer to the game.

Besides, heated field and unless its dumping snow, it probably won't stick. Might make field slick and slightly soggy though if that's what your hoping for.

Awwww :(

Snow games are the best.

Salaadin

Well, it's actually not as terrifying as it looked preseason. The Colts and Broncos are suddenly a lot less threatening. The Ravens and the Browns suck. And we can beat the Bengals.

Thats all true.
I just dont have good feelings. With the way this team and coaching staff finishes games, I dont have a ton of faith.
Im still in "Ugh we lost" mode too though so Im probably being unfairly down on them right now.

I'm off to bed, I shall dream of a emphatic victory for our beloved Broncos and hope to wake to find my dreams became reality.

If not, then fuck the Pats along with everything and everyone associated with them.

Especially Bread.

Top Bottom