• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

tumblr_m3was92WmM1ro7skx.png

Tom Penny

Do I want my team to be 11-0 and to ultimately finish the season 16-0? or do I think a loss at some point would prep the team mentally to handle the playoffs better?

What does a loss have to do with the how you play once you're in the playoffs? You either show up or you don't. It makes for a convenient excuse though.

I spent most of the first half putting Christmas lights on my house so I missed a lot. What other questionable calls were there?
Seattle gets away with a lot of rub and tug but that's been known for years. Essentially they play that way on the assumption the refs won't throw a flag on every play. So on the deep ball that Sherman intercepted, one could certainly argue there was illegal contact but it wasn't called. As just one example.

Seattle gets away with a lot of rub and tug but that's been known for years. Essentially they play that way on the assumption the refs won't throw a flag on every play. So on the deep ball that Sherman intercepted, one could certainly argue there was illegal contact but it wasn't called. As just one example.

So kinda like how there is holding on every single play in every single game? Not trying to be a dick, was just curious if there was more controversy other than the interception at the end of the game.

I was streaming the radio broadcast on my phone, but it was noisy outside and couldn't tell what Raible was saying.

rando14

At least he was on field with the rest of the offense for longer than 15 minutes the entire season!

*pls come back Bell

*mutually cry into each others shoulders

Damn sucks for graham. I can't help but think this all but confirms Justin Gilbert to the Hawks however.

Im gonna kill you!! *slapfight

He might be out for his career. That injury is the worst one you can get, Cruz and Mayo are still fucked up from that injury.

Yeah a patellar tendon (or I guess technically, patellar LIGAMENT) tear is bad news bears. 6 months to heal but poor chance of returning full

Man I feel so bad for these guys

Woo game about to start. Can't wait for the Patriots defenders to draw Pass Interference penalties by not turning around and playing the ball. :(

So kinda like how there is holding on every single play in every single game? Not trying to be a dick, was just curious if there was more controversy other than the interception at the end of the game.
No worries. Some will claim the refs helped the Hawks, but frankly the Steelers lost because the D played like hairy dog shit and the secondary couldn't tackle.

_woLf

So that's two members of the Seahawks offense that have gone down this year with not just year-ending, but CAREER THREATENING injuries.

But please, keep continuing about how we're the luckiest fucking team in the NFL.

edit: I also forgot about Marshawn Lynch, who make have played his last game as a Seahawk.

But please, continue.

Top Bottom