• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

MechDX

Guess who's currently the 2nd wildcard in AFC? Yep, #Texans (6-5) lose tiebreaker to KC(5th), win it over PIT, NYJ. Colts (6-5) would be 4th

No.no no. I refuse to believe.

No!!!!!

Kiryu

I was like
4df.jpg

before Doug Clutch TD run.

Good game Steeler fans, very close match and very exciting but with some questionable decisions by the refs, happy to see my Hawks win now GO BRONCOS!

Do I want my team to be 11-0 and to ultimately finish the season 16-0? or do I think a loss at some point would prep the team mentally to handle the playoffs better?

Kiryu

Is it just me that I want Patriots and Panthers to go 16-0 this regular season and possibly lose in playoff.

If Seahawks does lose in playoff. I'm all in for NY Giants to upset Patriots once again in Super bowl :)

WedgeX

Banned
The Giants and the Steelers both disappointed today. Good thing the Lions held up their end of their bargain this week.

Do I want my team to be 11-0 and to ultimately finish the season 16-0? or do I think a loss at some point would prep the team mentally to handle the playoffs better?

I don't really buy the "losing in the regular season prepares you for the playoffs" idea.

If you have a strong, veteran led locker room, you're going to come ready to go in the playoffs, it doesn't matter if your regular season record was 7-9 or 16-0.

I don't see Brady and Belichick letting a team start dogging it in preparation because they think they're unbeatable.

Colasante

I don't really buy the "losing in the regular season prepares you for the playoffs" idea.

If you have a strong, veteran led locker room, you're going to come ready to go in the playoffs, it doesn't matter if your regular season record was 7-9 or 16-0.

I don't see Brady and Belichick letting a team start dogging it in preparation because they think they're unbeatable.

I think the only point at which it becomes an issue is when starters are playing games after having clinched the playoffs or a bye, just for the sake of going undefeated. The Patriots ran out of steam the last couple games of 2007 because they were unnecessarily pushing themselves. A loss tonight would at least take away that pressure later in the season.

Top Bottom