• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
ughh feels really shitty. The season started so good, and has just collapsed piece by piece week after week. This will sink them, I don't see how it won't.

Damn man. Well its tough to say what it is. Dion Lewis was walking and running after his injury and he's out for the season. Amendola went right to the locker room after his and its a week to week thing.

So who knows. Going positive.

TheFatOne

Bound to happen with the amount of pass attempts, especially when you consider where they pass the ball, middle of the field. Even though the rules have changed, high risk injury areas, and their receivers have dropped like flies. How can you withstand the punishment? Rolling the dice.

Had no real choice offensively given the talent they had. Such a shame. Thought this team was going to be something special as the season went along. What could have been.

Bound to happen with the amount of pass attempts, especially when you consider where they pass the ball, middle of the field. Even though the rules have changed, high risk injury areas, and their receivers have dropped like flies. How can you withstand the punishment? Rolling the dice.
Really good point.

JABEE

I think the rule changes may cause more leg injuries. Players aren't looking to light players up in the same way. Going low and at the ball. Leg shots instead of headshots. Gronk is tough to tackle high as well.

Griss

Now we're about to learn what Osweiler's about. Coach needs to go slap some sense into Thomas before this drive or bench him. Either or.

Come on. My team is done. All I have left is seeing the Pats not go 19-0. I want it to happen right now.

Trey

If Patriots go undefeated or really do anything of note in the playoffs amid all these injuries, I'll be extremely impressed. They're losing a critical player once a week.

Kiryu

He didn't even go for his knee. He hit his midsection first and he knee was behind it and whipped off his shoulder.
Sorry for overreaction but Bronco Defense have been thuggish lately?

I saw the replay. It sucks that he had to hit Gronk's knee with his shoulder hard to put him in bad place.

This season had such potential. Pats got bit by injury plague worse than any I have witnessed
Pats better off losing every game and just resting for next year.

Top Bottom