• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

While there is always a chance, someone always comes in here and says this about a knee injury. People can walk on torn ACLs or MCLs...hell, some guys have finished games with them.
Means absolutely nothing that he can put weight on it. Wait for actual news.

Flacco finished last week with a blown ACL/MCL.

JABEE

looked like he dislocated his knee and they had to put it back in place

I had that happen to me. Dislocated knee cap. My dislocation didn't have to be manually reset. My doctor said it the knee cap will sometimes snap back in. All you will see is fluid on the MRI along with potential damage to the patellar tendon.

My knee felt like it straightened up and I just fell over. I couldn't put any pressure on my leg.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
While there is always a chance, someone always comes in here and says this about a knee injury. People can walk on torn ACLs or MCLs...hell, some guys have finished games with them.
Means absolutely nothing that he can put weight on it. Wait for actual news.

Just trying to be optimistic I really can't stand the Pats but a guy like Gronk is fun to watch and I'd hate to see him go down like that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Mcdaniels gave them the two minute warning by not running.. Fucking total idiot who also hot Gronk injured.

I think they were more gutted to be honest... who cares about this game, really the ultimate goal is the superbowl, and their chances have shrunk to about 0 after that loss.

LJ11

I don't know what Broc will be, but he's got some balls, hangs in, scans. Done alright all things considered. Long throwing motion though.

Top Bottom