• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

NightOnyx

Great game by Anderson. Also, dying at the coaching handshake. Belichick is such a sore loser. You would think someone that wins as much as him would not be such a prick when they lose every once in a while.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
We go live to the Locker Room with Peyton Manning...

CT5B_JrUsAAMtbl.jpg

Bloomers

Well
Refs >
Osweiler's Broncos > Pats
> Peyton

Losing Gronk is the worst part of this though. We've lost way too many players to this surprisingly dangerous season.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
GG Pats fans in here.

Honestly thought we would get bent.

Sucks that Gronk got hurt, hope it's minor.

I still stand by what I said. For you to not see how the Broncs had a ton going for them is absurd. Gronk going down was just the cherry on the shit sundae.

akileese

GG Pats fans in here.

Honestly thought we would get bent.

Sucks that Gronk got hurt, hope it's minor.

Fingers crossed but some people are saying it doesn't look too bad. If he's only out two weeks that means you've Edelman, Gronk, and Amendola all back in time for the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
Broncos don't run on us with Collins and Hightower playing, Patriots ice the game with one of Gronk/Amendola/Edelman. I'm fine with losing the undefeated season, but did we have to lose Gonk too? Fuck life.

Top Bottom