• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

nt00fgC.gif

told y'all to believe in Brock

its all on Cam now, Pats are done without Gronk

cdyhybrid

Too many injuries, gotta imagine the wind was taken out of the pats sails seeing Gronk go down like that. Too many injuries, and if Gronk is lost then the season is over, so it really doesn't matter.

If it's an MCL as they suspect, that six weeks of recovery puts him coming back at ~Jan 10th. So he could conceivably come back for the playoffs, and wouldn't miss any playoff games if the Pats have a bye.

K.Sabot

Peyton will get one more chance.

Let's not pretend the Pats aren't half the team they were in the first part of the season, the games against the Giants and Bills showed that.

TheFatOne

No doubt in my mind now had this team been 100% healthy they go undefeated or at the very least 15-1. Gronk injury is killer. Have to hope it's minor. If he and Edelman are back for the playoffs Pats should be fine, and have a real shot at making it to the super bowl. Without Gronk though it's over for the Pats.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Poor Eagles next week. Gonna feel that full wrath.

From who? Pats are suiting up people they find walking down the street.

If it's an MCL as they suspect, that six weeks of recovery puts him coming back at ~Jan 10th. So he could conceivably come back for the playoffs, and wouldn't miss any playoff games if the Pats have a bye.

I'm still holding on to a tiny bit of hope deep in the back of my mind, but for now the season is lost.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Dont care about loss too much. 2nd half was complete shit. Exciting shit. But shit.

The issue with the pats is the team is a complete mess.

On the defense Hightower and Collins out.
On the offense edelman gronk amendola dobson lewis and the offensive line is shit.

The pats are not the same team that started the season. They've been getting worse and worse instead of better and better.

Top Bottom