• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

FTF

So Patriots lost and did that help to put Cam Newton in first place ahead of Tom Brady for MVP race?

Yes…whichever team finishes with the best record, Brady or Cam get mvp. Brady gets it if they finish with same record.

JABEE

9NNDo4b.gif

Cam Newton is like Muhammad Ali including the time when he compared his opponent to a gorilla.

Beach

I'm ready for McCown vs Shoob
Two former Raiders QBS during a dark decade in history going at it. Game of the year I think

It's hilarious how Broncos fans are being fooled into believing this team is going somewhere based on this win. They'd be lucky to get one win in the playoffs and do better than last year.

Unless every game has numerous questionable calls at the end, numerous star players injured on the opposing team, and some weather luck going their way each time. Then by all means, plan that parade.

Please. Don't even act like the Pats have not also benefitted from questionable calls, opposing team injuries, and general luck. That's called playing football.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's hilarious how Broncos fans are being fooled into believing this team is going somewhere based on this win. They'd be lucky to get one win in the playoffs and do better than last year.

Unless every game has numerous questionable calls at the end, numerous star players injured on the opposing team, and some weather luck going their way each time. Then by all means, plan that parade.

You can ride a great defense to a title. Just need a QB who is smart with the ball and doesn't throw 17 interceptions in 9 games.

Chiggs

Gold Member

It's hilarious how whiny, hurt and pathetic this post is.

Way to blow that 14 point 4th quarter lead, Pats.

Lenz44

Banned

Oh, I wrote this season off- I'm just enjoying the ride. But it sure is a nice feeling to beat the Pats.

Please. Don't even act like the Pats have not also benefitted from questionable calls, opposing team injuries, and general luck. That's called playing football.

Don't care about the pats. Talking about Denver fool's gold.

You can ride a great defense to a title. Just need a QB who is smart with the ball and doesn't throw 17 interceptions in 9 games.

Don't stop believing. Brock is the next all time great.

They have earned the right to enjoy this win and believe in there team. They deserve more respect then the fairweather fans who are tuning in praying on the Pats downfall every week knowing there team is bad and could never do it. Let the Broncos fans enjoy this.

Godslay

Banned
If Harper didn't muff that punt GRONK would likely still be alive and pats would have won

If my aunt had it dick, she'd be my uncle.

Seriously though, we had some luck. Reminds me of that Welker muff (when he played for Denver) a couple years ago that let the Pats win it easily. Random shit sometimes.

kingslunk

Let us enjoy our win man. Quit shitting in the punch bowl.

Guess Who

Banned

I'm practically choking on all this salt

JABEE

How excited are you to watch the Eagles lose 4 yards every time they try that CJ Anderson toss play?

Don't try to trap me in negativity. I will not fail this test.

The Eagles will win on December 6th in the Den of Evil.

That toss play will work!

I hope.

Don't care about the pats. Talking about Denver fool's gold.

Don't stop believing. Brock is the next all time great.
You don't need to be an all time great QB to win a Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring solely because he had a fantastic defense to get him there.

Russell Wilson wouldn't have gotten to two Super Bowls without the great defense either.

Godslay

Banned
Don't engage Bam Bam Bakalava.

He's a joke/troll poster that tries to get people to lose their cool.

Just enjoy the win and ignore him.

It's for the best.

I'm practically choking on all this salt

Just calling it like I see it. I said the same thing last year and then we saw what the Colts did to them. I was also the only person saying they would get blown out by the Seahawks when everyone was swooning over their overrated offense that year.

Top Bottom