• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

DMczaf

Better shirt:

TqQblkT.jpg

damn

brentech

The Packers had five players in for workouts today: QB Matt Behrendt (UW-Whitewater), CB Brandon McGee (Miami), WR Larry Pinkard (Old Dominion), WR Denarius Moore (Tennessee), WR Ify Umodu (Northern Arizona). Pinkard was with the Packers this preseason but had a shoulder injury, so likely a re-check. Moore was a 5th-round pick of the Raiders in 2011. In 51 games with Oakland, he had 142 catches, 2,169 yards, 17 TDs. Also was with Buffalo.

Sanjuro

Man. So out of it today. Woke up at 230, stayed awake. Drove to work about an hour and a half early. Somehow I'm still functioning.

Line_HTX

That Bill O'Brien postgame locker room speech is the best.

Two weeks ago, I said put a jump suit on. We're on the road.

Last week, I said 'See you Wednesday.'

This week... Whaddya think- SEE YA WEDNESDAY!!

(Players erupting in huge cheers.)

YAAYY YYAAAAAYYY YYAAAAAAA~

Bread

Banned
That Bill O'Brien postgame locker room speech is the best.

Two weeks ago, I said put a jump suit on. We're on the road.

Last week, I said 'See you Wednesday.'

This week... Whaddya think- SEE YA WEDNESDAY!!

(Players erupting in huge cheers.)

YAAYY YYAAAAAYYY YYAAAAAAA~
The absolute worst

bionic77

I wish Ray Lewis would murder Dilfer.
Does anyone think that Ray Lewis did not threaten to murder Dilfer, his wife, kids and his parents and brothers and sisters if he fucked up in that Super Bowl with the Giants?

And look at how well that worked out!

Speaking of football. I cannot take losing to Hasslebald if Pittsburgh next week. Especially if Ben plays. A man can only take so much!

Line_HTX

Does anyone think that Ray Lewis did not threaten to murder Dilfer, his wife, kids and his parents and brothers and sisters if he fucked up in that Super Bowl with the Giants?

Speaking of football. I cannot take losing to Hasslebald if Pittsburgh next week. Especially if Ben plays. A man can only take so much!

PLEASE fucking win! It's infuriating and preposterous and asinine that they refuse to go away!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You can come watch animu with me

Simpsonsjoinusonthecouch.gif

Men who built America

It's pretty good. Dvr it and watch Cleveland lose against Baltimore much to Sweeney Tom's chagrin.

Yeah, I'm not sure how much RAW I really care to watch this week. New Day, Sasha Banks and KO are the only healthy people on the roster that I actually care for.

But then again it is the Browns....

You can read the cliff notes version online and not miss anything. Laugh at the one team that is hands down worse than Miami and know it can always be worse.

Top Bottom