• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Too bad Munn doesn't give a shit about sports.

The way she wields that stick I bet she could beat Rodgers back into a decent qb. Instead she is just focused on putting all the dicks of every producer of Hollywood into all of her lady parts until she is famous. Rodgers went from the best qb in da game to being an accessory for some no talent bitch when she is on the red carpet and a way to garner more attention for herself. Just to be touched by some hot chick in between the Hollywood gang bangs. Thats not how champions do it.

Brent would never have gone for that. :(

This is the best post in the history of NeoGAF.

Looked it up and you can be flexed from Week 5 all the way through the season. You have to be an afternoon game originally and both the Packer and Chicken games are.

Last week is going to be the NFC East championship game between the Eagles and the Giants for 7-9 and a playoff birth. Sorry. NFC East primetime wins.

Gigglepoo

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23m23 minutes ago

Rob Gronkowski not expected to play Sun vs. Eagles, per sources. Likely to miss multiple weeks; return date will be a pain tolerance issue.

Out for the season

Farooq

Banned
That's been the biggest knock on him his mechanics are shit well that and him being lazy. I don't know if they can do better developing him but I'm sure they couldn't do worse. I'm willing to bet Garrett would put a play or two in the offense for him but wouldn't expect him to change the entire offense to suit him. I'm not ready to go back in qb hell again man :(

I am not ready to go back either, but what can you do. At least we had Romo for a decade.

Another thing to consider is do you want to use a roster spot on RG3 or a younger draft pick (like Wentz)? RG3 won't be PS eligible. And if you do draft a QB in the early rounds, you are not stashing him on the PS either.

Judging from past behavior, the Cowboys would likely bring in a vet to back up Romo as well (Cassel?). Romo, Cassel, Dev project.

Only thing I want out of this dumpster fire season is a sweep of the skins. Give me this Santa you owe me!

Eagles lose to the Pats and the Cards.

Redskins lose to the Cowboys, Eagles, Bills. Giants lose to the Jets, Panthers and then to the Eagles on the last week of the season.

7-9 champs baby.

That's quite the assumption that the Eagles will be sniffing 7 wins ;)

We can win a fuckball match against the skins and pull something out of our buts to win against the bills. That's all we need!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am not ready to go back either, but what can you do. At least we had Romo for a decade.

Another thing to consider is do you want to use a roster spot on RG3 or a younger draft pick (like Wentz)? RG3 wouldn't be PS eligible. And if you do draft a QB in the early rounds, you are not stashing him on the PS either.

Judging from past behavior, the Cowboys would likely bring in a vet to back up Romo as well (Cassel?). Romo, Cassel, Dev project.

10 years of Romo already? Bill Parcells is the GOAT talent evaluator. Thank God that Cowboy team he built was then coached by Wade and then broken apart by the salary cap. Can't wait for you guys to go back to the equivalent of Quincy Carter.

KingBroly

Banned
Eagles lose to the Pats and the Cards.

Redskins lose to the Cowboys, Eagles, Bills. Giants lose to the Jets, Panthers and then to the Eagles on the last week of the season.

7-9 champs baby.

We can win a fuckball match against the skins and pull something out of our buts to win against the bills. That's all we need!

Dallas would have to sweep Washington for that to be possible.

Farooq

Banned
10 years of Romo already? Bill Parcells is the GOAT talent evaluator. Thank God that Cowboy team he built was then coached by Wade and then broken apart by the salary cap. Can't wait for you guys to go back to the equivalent of Quincy Carter.

Not going to deny Parcells can evaluate talent. But discovering Romo was more on Jim Hess and Sean Payton.

Romo then had to be developed. He would release the ball pretty low, he threw 7000 balls with guidance from David Lee to fix that. He was pretty indiscriminate with ball as well. Romo was a miracle, but it took a lot of work for him to become a franchise QB.

MechDX

If Colts online is so bad, how is Hasselbald still standing? I guess he actually knows when to get rid of it.

Everything that fucking organization does goes against the norm. Everything! And they still somehow have success. It is infuriating and mind boggling.

MechDX

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer · 3m3 minutes ago
Tough blow for Cardinals @ChrisJohnson28 has fractured tibia, out extended period of time but team still gathering how long this shelves him

Sigh. He struggled lately but was still having an awesome season. Was in the top 2 leading rushers in the league pretty much all year. That really sucks considering I can't trust Elly to stay healthy and that's if he didn't already have turf toe. Next man up! David Johnson, time for you to shine!

Greg

saw this and took with shitty phone camera... kind of a mindfuck as a picture:
mFObNeh.png

MechDX

Reason johnny manziel is active is because LG joel Bitonio is not. manziel is the last healthy player left to fill out 46-player roster.

lol.

Top Bottom