• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
cooter3.jpg

cooter3.jpg

cooter3.jpg

Pepiope

Lurie doesn't fire coaches mid-season, but damn. Please do.

It's not even that I dislike Chip, but this team straight up quit.

TheFatOne

How much input does Chip have on defense? So far it looks like he might be another one of those guys who should only be a coordinator, and even then I have doubts he can do it at the NFL level consistently.

Yes.

This is the first time he's been in a genuinely bad position as Eagles' coach. It's all about how he handles being in this position.

It's not just that this is the first time he's put the Eagles like this, but he has set them up for failure in the future by picking up players that don't fit the team while getting rid of good players. Have no fucking clue why they would swap out running backs in an offense like that. Just stupid.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So let's trade Stafford for some picks and rebuild around Jared Goff or Paxton Lynch right Lions fans/unknown Ian Rappaport sources?

0c4vdss.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's not even that the team is quitting so much as the plays are super shitty. I get that Bradford is hurt but the D shouldn't be that bad.

Striker

It's not even that the team is quitting so much as the plays are super shitty. I get that Bradford is hurt but the D shouldn't be that bad.
The defense can't get off the field and Sanchize and Co. cannot convert first downs to give them a breather.

Top Bottom