• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Has anything failed worse than the Chip Kelly experiment?

Yes.

browns-qbs.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
Especially since Joe Louis Arena is so crappy. But yeah, it's gonna be great.

I have so many good memories from the Joe. But if they can get rid of the stupid tangle of streets around the Joe and Cobo and make that walkable once again....man.

So let's trade Stafford for some picks and rebuild around Jared Goff or Paxton Lynch right Lions fans/unknown Ian Rappaport sources?

0c4vdss.gif

This year has been very confusing!

Yes.

This is the first time he's been in a genuinely bad position as Eagles' coach. It's all about how he handles being in this position.

Next week is Patriots. Is anybody expecting anything less than a horrible run-up-the-score affair there? So we can already say that at the very least it's going to start off "bad".

Pepiope

It's not even that the team is quitting so much as the plays are super shitty. I get that Bradford is hurt but the D shouldn't be that bad.
The plays are shitty as fuck. The players are not giving a fuck either though. There's no emotion out there at all.

I love Kas getting so excited over beating up on a team that's checked out mentally with shitty coaching. At least wait till he does this against someone decent.

Next week is Patriots. Is anybody expecting anything less than a horrible run-up-the-score affair there? So we can already say that at the very least it's going to start off "bad".

Bradford will be back, Eagles will be fine.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love Kas getting so excited over beating up on a team that's checked out mentally with shitty coaching. At least wait till he does this against someone decent.

Bradford will be back, Eagles will be fine.

Just don't tell him that the Lions aren't making the playoffs

The RG3 era has to be the biggest failure ever. All those draft picks traded and for what?

We still haven't reached the point where RG3 gets released and gets picked up by the Rams, so that still has potential to be bigger

The Lions for years were that team that got beat up on and everybody cheered getting the W over. Packers fans did it at Lambeau from '92 to '14.

JABEE

What is this bullshit?

I feel like I am watching an after school special with some oldster rapping for his first time.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The RG3 era has to be the biggest failure ever. All those draft picks traded and for what?

A playoff appearance? For all the picks the Rams got they still haven't gotten there and are somehow further away every year. And folks will be most likely be fired after this year.

Top Bottom