• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Line_HTX

Find that punt really shameful. It was 4th and not even 2. You're down by 31 points, its not even the 4th quarter yet. At least try to pull off the miracle instead of crawling into the hole there Chip.

I wonder if the Lions are helping the Giants chances of clinching... Hmmm...

snydercoachchange5.jpg

Exactly.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GG EaglesGAF

Hoping the Bears can get a W against the Packers. More parody in the NFC would be great.

I should have some Matthew Stafford-Aaron Rodgers comparison stats later tonight.

Well played, Lions.

Hope you guys can make a genuine run for the playoffs now.

Records are meant to be broken. Pretty easy schedule ahead of us and if the ball bounces the right way we could get that 6th spot. Highly doubtful but still possible.

Bitanator

The amount of help Dallas needs to get to 8-8 with the division lead is still high, but getting more attainable each week as the NFC East continues to shit their pants

Bread

Banned
Can't wait for Stafford to take a big bite of turkey

The gif will be used for years to come

Ugh nevermind, fox sucks for not giving us what we need

Line_HTX

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 13m13 minutes ago

Get that illegal bat call in Seattle and Detroit is right in the thick of the NFC wild card race.

Seahawks are illegal bats still.

=D

So it's official: for at least 10 days, the Phillies are the winningest team in Philadelphia sports for the year 2015.

(The Phillies were last place in the MLB this year.)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith 13m13 minutes ago

Get that illegal bat call in Seattle and Detroit is right in the thick of the NFC wild card race.

Seahawks are illegal bats still.

=D

True, but then Lombardi is still potentially our offensive coordinator.

I don't know what the future is with Caldwell but we have two great coordinators in Teryl Austin and Jim Bob Cooter. Austin will be a Head Coach in the next few seasons.

Top Bottom