• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

GG EaglesGAF

Hoping the Bears can get a W against the Packers. More parody in the NFC would be great.

I should have some Matthew Stafford-Aaron Rodgers comparison stats later tonight.

Records are meant to be broken. Pretty easy schedule ahead of us and if the ball bounces the right way we could get that 6th spot. Highly doubtful but still possible.
The word you are looking for is parity you idiot.

eznark

Banned

hush.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Sorry, I was so excited from the asswhooping we just gave your team I didn't have time to double check my post since unlike you I actually stay, post and watch the whole game even if my team is losing.

Must have been nice seeing a bombs away, revolutionary offense for once though right?

MechDX

Sorry, I was so excited from the asswhooping we just gave your team I didn't have time to double check my post since unlike you I actually stay, post and watch the whole game even if my team is losing.

Must have been nice seeing a bombs away, revolutionary offense for once though right?

Go Kas go!

Congrats on beating buttfumble. The lions have reached bucs/fins level.

Hindl

Nah, for how hard he defended Chip and the team before this, they all deserve this

And will continue to until firings occur

No mercy in this dojo

ed: Hindl might be the only safe one. He's merciful

:D

Given that performance, I thought this banner ad on the bottom the thread was timely lol

9TrK5nC.png

holy fuck chip got eviscerated in the presser

Q: "Do you think your players are giving 100%"
C: "Yes, the players are"
Q: "So then it must be you, right?"

Bread

Banned
Idk now you could dislike romo, he's like rivers. Just a good competitor that you have to respect and adopt as one of your secondary teams to root for.

Top Bottom