• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Afrikan

I don't follow country music... but is the same thing happing to that genre as well? horrible new artist like it other music genres?

I'm still happily stuck in the 80's, 90's mixed with alitle early 2000's

and ignore all the new shit.

He looks a lot like Chandler from Friends.

YOU ROCKING IN MY TRUUUUCK

YOUUUU GOOOT THE RAAADIIIOOO OOOONN

SOMETHING SOMETHING YOU LOOK SO DAMN HOT

CUxQU4mUcAAFlei.jpg:large
-

kmag

Having never heard this guy before, the lyrics are a reference to wife beating away from a house in Country bingo.

It seems to be a bit of banjo, a few references to trucks and barn and profit...

squicken

I don't follow country music... but is the same thing happing to that genre as well? horrible new artist like it other music genres?

I'm still happily stuck in the 80's, 90's mixed with alitle early 2000's

and ignore all the new shit.

it's the best way for all media. let the crowd filter out the bad stuff. try to stay current and you end up on the internet saying The Dark Knight Rises is a great film

Line_HTX

The only lyrics of country I know, if that even counts, is something along the lines of "All my ex's are from Texas..."

¯\(°_°)/¯

Afrikan

Bright side, no musical performance in the last game because Favre's being honored

these horrible ear and soul killing performances or Farvra being honored in Green Bay.

that's tough man... JUST GIVE ME SEC TO THINK ABOUT IT!

edit- ok I'm down with the second option as long as the camera pans to Rodgers here and there... I need some damn smirking in my life.

Top Bottom