• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

MechDX

Fried turkey came out awesome. So tender , juicy and melts like Creole butter in your mouth.

A shame a certain German will never get any. :(

cashman

Banned
Suck off for Goff..
Bomb for A'shawn.
Play not well for Treadwell.
Be meek for Zeke.

Which player should the Cowboys draft???

TheFatOne

I was just about to post how I felt bad for the Cowboys. Had it not been for Romo throwing up all over himself this game would be close. After that special teams play I hope Carolina puts up 50 on this shit team. Nuke them from orbit. They don't deserve to be in the NFL.

TheFatOne

I'm not sure what to think of this Carolina team. I think the coaching staff they have isn't the best, but somehow they are undefeated. Just how they manage the clock, and the play calling is really suspect at times. Hard team to figure out for me. Not sure if they can really make a run, but that defense is really fun to watch.

Dude makes it easy to dislike him. Hasn't done anything all game, is gifted a TD by a special teams penalty, and proceeds to have this long ass dance.

yes, I hate fun

I'm not sure what to think of this Carolina team. I think the coaching staff they have isn't the best, but somehow they are undefeated. Just how they manage the clock, and the play calling is really suspect at times. Hard team to figure out for me. Not sure if they can really make a run, but that defense is really fun to watch.

I don't think this is a historic team or anything, but the competition now is SO bad.

The rest of the NFL's a wasteland outside of like five teams, so why not the Panthers.

Top Bottom