• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Carolina will probably go 16-0. It's crazy how good they are
They're lucky they avoided the injury bug too. That's one reason they're doing so well

I think I'm just sit done with this season. Can't bear to watch Cassel for another 5 games.
Why? Matt Cassel gonna get a FIRST DOWN!

8707be721ab18731860f6a7067003bed.jpg

If Washington win on Sunday, they'd only be one game out with the Giants having the harder schedule and Washington having to play a Romo less Cowboys twice.
Washington QB still Kirk Cousins? Yeah not happening.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
mike-ditka-says-go-bears.gif

Hope the Bears ruin Brett Favre's homecoming and add more parody to this NFC playoff race.

I'm starting to look at remaining schedules and it's certainly a possibility the Lions could make the playoffs.

The only winning team we have left on our schedule is Green Bay next Thursday.
Are you... Are you sure that's the word you are intending to use?

Hope the Bears ruin Brett Favre's homecoming and add more parody to this NFC playoff race.

I'm starting to look at remaining schedules and it's certainly a possibility the Lions could make the playoffs.

Romo shouldn't have been out there, game is out of hand already.

Wish CBS would switch to a more competitive game :

Lmao

ryseing

Carolina will probably go 16-0. It's crazy how good they are
They're lucky they avoided the injury bug too. That's one reason they're doing so well

Except we didn't. Our #1 wideout is out for the season.

Cam's having a year, but imagine if Kelvin was still playing...

:jnc

Top Bottom