• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

effzee

I was wrong about the Eagles.

Burn it all down! Defense has quit on the team like nothing I have ever seen before. I hope they don't win another game and can hopefully draft a QB in the top 5. They need so much all of a sudden. OLINE is old and lacking talent at guard. WRs are so - so but not a single deep threat.

D went from being great at stopping the run and respectable in the secondary to god awful like they were last 2 seasons. They need everything on that side of the ball. Kiko and Demeco have completely disappeared.

I hate football so much right now!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Its all special ordered. Not stuff NFL is interested in selling to fans.
Bullshit. You can buy pink Nfl shit, you can buy camo nfl shit for the respective cancer and salute to service stuff. That are like around for a blink of the eye during the season.

The nfl would sell us shit sandwiches if the FDA would allow it.

Seriously though, there does seem to be some stuff that coaches have that they don't sell.

Godslay

Banned
You're bullshitting yourself.

You sure?

18 will go back into retirement, shared between PM and Tripuka.

Manning should go into the Ring of Fame.

Brett was at the end, which is one reason why it would be nonsense for Minny or NYJ to retire his jersey...

Point was Brett was more of a merc than Manning.

Peyton Manning's Denver Franchise Records Career:

2nd in all time pass yards behind Elway
2nd in wins behind Elway
2nd in number of starts as Broncos QB behind Elway
2nd in total number of TDs behind Elway

Single Season:
Yards 5477
TDs 55

1 of 3 QBs to reach Superbowl with Denver
1 AFC Championship
4 Division Titles

He holds the top 3 seasons for a Denver QB as well. Statistically.

I've seen others but these are just some of the big ones.

He's the 3rd best QB to play in Denver behind Elway and Tebow.

You don't always need longevity. For instance TD is in the Ring of Fame.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bullshit. You can buy pink Nfl shit, you can buy camo nfl shit for the respective cancer and salute to service stuff. That are like around for a blink of the eye during the season.

The nfl would sell us shit sandwiches if the FDA would allow it.

Seriously though, there does seem to be some stuff that coaches have that they don't sell.
Well that's all the sort of shit the NFL wants people to buy!

TheFatOne

Has Cutler gone to a hard count at all in today's game? The corners/safeties are getting real antsy on blitzes and showing repeatedly before the snap.

Tbh, it's really hard to imagine this Pack team amounting to anything.

E: Even with Rodgers and Lacy running hard, they just suck too thoroughly. Bad coaching, bad ILB play, bad secondary play, bad O line play, underachieving WRs, useless TEs.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Tbh, it's really hard to imagine this Pack team amounting to anything.
It's really hard?

It's really easy, assuming Rodgers isn't hurt, you have the best QB in the league who could get hot at any time. And a defense that's hit or miss but capable of playing well.

Much, much stranger things have happened.

Top Bottom