• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

@LoriNickel
Favre watched Rodgers' injury on TV inside Lambeau. "Gimmie 5 minutes to get loose," said Favre, according to @garydamatogolf
10:49 PM - 26 Nov 2015

ffs he making jokes

Big stop. Team has a pulse?
It's really hard?

It's really easy, assuming Rodgers isn't hurt, you have the best QB in the league who could get hot at any time. And a defense that's hit or miss but capable of playing well.

Much, much stranger things have happened.
That's why I was holding out hope. But this team sucks too much for hope.

RBH

Ring of Honor members should always be roster exemptions
What about CZW members?
NH9gE7v.gif

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 10m10 minutes ago
Packers backup QB Scott Tolzien is warming up, with Aaron Rodgers (left elbow) meeting with trainers.

RIP Bears

squicken

In the Year of Tebow's Brother 2015, is there any reason to even complain about John Fox kicking a FG when he should go for a TD?

brentech

It's really hard?

It's really easy, assuming Rodgers isn't hurt, you have the best QB in the league who could get hot at any time. And a defense that's hit or miss but capable of playing well.

Much, much stranger things have happened.
I dunno man. The problems with this team this year have been the same problems. It's not different issues each game.
WRs have consistently struggled to find a hole or beat their man. Pretty consistent drops, and the O line is back to looking like a turnstile.

I don't see how they just suddenly start clicking.

bionic77

Rodgers can't stay on the sideline and pull a Cutler the day that they honor Farve, the toughest qb of all time. M

Suck it up for 15 more minutes Erron.

Top Bottom