• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Slo

Happy Thanksgiving NFL-GAF

Missing you all lots and lots

I should getting transferred to a sub-acute rehabbing facility soon
Then it should be a quick recovery!

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops in movie theaters by Mid-February of Next year

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Good for you man. Keep it up.

Line_HTX

Hoping to be back home before Deadpool drops in movie theaters by Mid-February of Next year

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Keep up the hard work! You can do this!

I BELIEVE!! Can't wait for your recovery!

;)

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg
Good luck man

bionic77

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving!

This place sucks now but I wish you a speedy and successful recovery!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Fucking so sick of these shitty ass receivers not doing shit. Can't believe they lost to the Bears on Favre night man, wtf.

Generate

Banned

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Great to see you back!

brentech

Dude is a dud. He got the slighest bump on the earlier drive and stopped his route for the pick. I really liked him last year, but he seems to be bitch made at this point. Lots of flag begging, reminds me of Findley outside of his final year. Real lazy efforts all around.

minx

It's a shame the Bears blew close games at the end against Lions, Vikings, and Broncos. Could easily be in drivers seat in NFC North.

effzee

The last WR with 80 yards in a game, aside from Matthews, is Jeremy Maclin. It's unreal how badly he messed up his offensive roster

I can't even tell if its the WRs, the line, or the QB. OR all.

I don't even think they run deep patterns anymore. Jordan Mathews finally had some nice routes that went further than 5 yards in the Dallas game but since then its been back to 2-5 yard crossing patterns.

Only game where I saw them take deep shots repeatedly was against the Redskins where Cooper and Austin both ran and caught TDs on deep posts.

Chip desperately needs a QB who can run his offense. And his offense relies on the threat of a QB taking off. I still stand by my statement that this offense looked its most dangerous and dynamic when Vick was healthy for a 4-5 game spurt.

So much to do this offseason. OLine didn't need to be blown up. Buff won the Kiko- McCoy trade. KIko has made zero plays all season. I am all for a pro bowl caliber LB in exchange for a RB but we traded our only remaining game breaker for a LB who has made no impact on the field.

bionic77

i fucking hate this Packers team. the game wasnt even as close as the score.
You are so lucky to have the Bungles as your backup.

They have the talent to win it all. They won't because they are the Bungles but at least they could possibly do it. Most people can't say that about their first team, let alone their backup.

FTF

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Good luck with the recovery dude!

Draconian

Dude is a dud. He got the slighest bump on the earlier drive and stopped his route for the pick. I really liked him last year, but he seems to be bitch made at this point. Lots of flag begging, reminds me of Findley outside of his final year. Real lazy efforts all around.

It's a shame our coaching staff doesn't give a hoot and left him in the entire game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Went from 475lbs down to 300lbs
So 9 months 175 lost...
Averaging close to 20lbs lost every month

Only got 100 to go

All those stupid food binges I did I'm paying for

Getting better and met a nice nurse who I'm hanging out with 😁

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

Couldn't agree more. FUCK Davante Adams.

Love you all!

💖💖💖💖💖
💣💥💣💥💣💥
a3vKmXXl.jpg

Keep kicking ass bro. Just be warned by the time you come back this place will likely have gone full animu.

Godslay

Banned
GRX, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you continue to make progress.

I know, that was murder for Packer fans, but that knock down by Porter, with game on the line. I enjoyed it even it was a bit sloppy.

Was better than the blowouts we had earlier.

minx

So 9 months 175 lost...

Only got 100 to go

Awesome work. Get healthy!

Josh5890

If the Bears didn't blow those two games against Minnesota and Detroit they would be in the playoffs right now. As it stands if Atlanta loses Sunday they are a game out of the playoffs

Mrbob

Bears going to finish 8-8, lose Gase and maybe Fangio. :(

What happened with Adams. He had a promising start and now he plays like trash.

Line_HTX

So 9 months 175 lost...

Only got 100 to go

Amazing progress. I salute you and you have all my respect!

Top Bottom