• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

I can't even tell if its the WRs, the line, or the QB. OR all.

I don't even think they run deep patterns anymore. Jordan Mathews finally had some nice routes that went further than 5 yards in the Dallas game but since then its been back to 2-5 yard crossing patterns. .

Bradford got hurt about to throw deep. Sanchez was going deep on last play vs MIA. They can't block it right now, and there's no one who can win a jump ball where the QB can throw blind. Look at Rodgers. WRs have to get open unless they are Nuk or ODB types that can win 50/50 balls

Yes, he needs a franchise QB. But Mariota would be in a lot of trouble on this team too

@ESPNNFL
Packers lose at home to the Bears & Lions in the same season for first time since 1991. That's the year before Brett Favre joined the team.

brentech

What happened with Adams. He had a promising start and now he plays like trash.

No idea. He nearly singlehandedly dumpstered the Patriots last year. He did have some hit and miss games, later in the season, but played respectable in the post season.
Seems like he feels annnnny amount of contact and gives up on his route. Either by pulling up lame or just not making a burst effort to get to the ball. (this isn't just me saying it, i've seen many people talk about his lack of effort when the ball is in the air, he just isn't putting it all on the line to go get the ball)

FatHoarseCockroach.gif

The same guy, this is not.

effzee

Bradford got hurt about to throw deep. Sanchez was going deep on last play vs MIA. They can't block it right now, and there's no one who can win a jump ball where the QB can throw blind. Look at Rodgers. WRs have to get open unless they are Nuk or ODB types that can win 50/50 balls

Yes, he needs a franchise QB. But Mariota would be in a lot of trouble on this team too

Yeah. In his attempt to fix the D, he completely ruined the offense.

And worse yet, while the D was much improved, all of a sudden its turned into complete and utter shift. I can't believe how bad guys like Jenkins, Cox, Logan, Barwin, Ryans, Kiko, and Kendricks are playing.

This was a solid top 10 D and a top 5 against the rush. Just 2 weeks ago they beat the Cowboys, were 4-4, and since then the D has completely stopped playing. I just don't get it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFL North Elite QB Comparison Last 4 games

Matthew Stafford: 9 TDs, 3 INTs, 1,078 Yards, 66% Completion Percentage

Aaron Rodgers: 9 TDs, 2 INTs, 1,116 Yards, 52% Completion Percentage

Detroit Lions: 3-1

Green Bay Packers: 1-3

See you next Thursday in Detroit, Packers.
YEEKknL.png

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I gotta wonder if the Packers need to think about drafting a WR with their top pick next year. We have no playmakers aside from Jordy. I can't believe how terrible the TE's are, like they are in slow motion, hell everyone on offense looks like they are playing under water. Shit feels bad man.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NFLGAF thinks we've reached peak kas

Wait until the Lions break out the broom and sweep the Packers next week

Fuck a Packers sweep, I still think the playoffs are a possibility especially if we beat the Packers at home. Rest of the year we're playing mostly at home against losing teams so playoffs are still a possibility.

A Packers sweep would be great though.

Eleuin

throw the ball 43 times when the running game is working

play goodson over gunter, palmer over ryan, janis the manis gets no shine

Top Bottom