• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

I used to like football.

pCMHgYP.gif

LJ11

Need Karlos back for depth. Need another WR to replace Harvin.

Yeah, Karlos has been good for us, but he's been out for so many games. The EJ selection hurts, I liked Eiffert/Hopkins/Patterson as well but he's been a complete bust. We had a receiving option available at the pick but went with EJ, complete overdraft. Now we have to go back into the draft and take a WR, I would like a big target and have Woods work the slot. Shore up the OL, DL/LB/S a need too.

For the last 2 seasons, watching the Giants can really make you feel like you have a future in fortune-telling! You can call every fuckery in advance, you can call that every highly controversial decision by Coughlin are not going to work, you can always guess who's gonna win the coin toss in OT... This is like being stuck in a bad dream. Please win this one guys...

gogosox82

WOW. Just WOW. This is why you don't play conservatively. Go for the touchdown and if you don't get it then you go for the field goal. IE Conservative call playing will always fuck you over.

Line_HTX

Shame on the Texans secondary and receivers. You imbeciles lost the game. Y'all need to be kicked below the belt.

I really HATE that I have to cheer for the Steelers...

@richarddeitsch
From NBC: "NBC will broadcast the President's address to the nation, and will rejoin NFL coverage at the conclusion of the speech."

Top Bottom