• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

The worst part is that they always make you believe to the very end that "maybe" it's not gonna be the usual bullshit. I would take defeats by 17 points or more by now instead of this stomach churning, crushed hope feeling that I've been getting for weeks again this season. Dammit Giants...

TCRS

Banned
finally time for the king

s4M1nMm.jpg

The worst part is that they always make you believe to the very end that "maybe" it's not gonna be the usual bullshit. I would take defeats by 17-21 points by now instead of this stomach churning, crushed hope feeling that I've been getting for weeks again this season. Dammit Giants...
I'll take the close games and being in it than the blowouts any day of the week. If you're not emotionally invested, then what's the point of football?

It just sucks to be on the other end of the "blown 5 10 point 4th QTR leads" club.

Eli could have put it away but that int killed them.
He should have never been running a play there to begin with. It should have been a FG and we aren't even discussing OT. Coughlin lost that game. Period.

Dallas would still need to win at least two playoff games since Romo timetable is 8 weeks. Unless we plan on rolling him out with a broken bone during the wild card if we get that far

We're not beating the Packers, Jets or Bills

I actually think we will win Monday Night, the Redskins taking over the division is just unthinkable to me

another decent game from our defense. not too impressed with our offense. blaine played ok but through like 3 quarters he had about 100 yards passing. hopefully we can still get goff, sit him for a year and have Blame start next year. we aren't going to playoffs anyways but blaine has played well enough that he deserves the chance.

i just hope we dont keep winning to where tomsula keeps his job. i don't want him as coach anymore. i donthate him but i dont think he has what it takes to get us to the playoffs, let alone compete for a title.

I'll take the close games and being in it than the blowouts any day of the week. If you're not emotionally invested, then what's the point of football?

It just sucks to be on the other end of the "blown 5 10 point 4th QTR leads" club.

I know I know... It's my emotionally devastated side talking right now... It just hurts so much, I don't know how to take it anymore. I should maybe just take a break for one week! haha!

Lmao apparently Hartline said he's not gonna talk to the media because he wants to stay employed.

Cam Erving declined to talk to reporters

I think Jimmer declined to talk too

Side note I'm not sure Erving has ever seen a weight room, go to that Bentley Oline academy

He should have never been running a play there to begin with. It should have been a FG and we aren't even discussing OT. Coughlin lost that game. Period.

Yup... Can we switch Coughlin's head for the ball on the stupid last penalty from ODB when he kicked the ball in frustration? Then watch it fly all the way into retirement...

‏@richeisen
Guess what: the Giants loss means a @dallascowboys win Monday Night brings them within one game of first.

Amazing.. I honestly hope it happens.. Lol

Lmao apparently Hartline said he's not gonna talk to the media because he wants to stay employed.

Cam Erving declined to talk to reporters

I think Jimmer declined to talk too

Side note I'm not sure Erving has ever seen a weight room, go to that Bentley Oline academy

Cowards..

And Drag farmer out of there so he can fired.

Top Bottom