• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

MechDX

Whoa, I wasn't able to watch the seahawks game but looking from the boxscore...

gf2_1.jpg

We did it Mech!!

Yes!!!!

Should I put on Ashton or Russell for our playoff drive?

LJ11

Giants just have issues closing out games. They can certainly use more talent but they're blowing winnable games, they have leads and just find ways to lose. Thats more on the coaching and players, Eli shits the bed late.

What's the Cap situation for next offseason? I read/saw that it was $30+ million, is that still right?
If the cap is 150+ million, with some cuts here and there they will have in the 45-50 million range when all is said and done. They are sitting at nearly 30 right now and they'll jettison Beason and other contracts with post-June 1st designations.

Giants just have issues closing out games. They can certainly use more talent but they're blowing winnable games, they have leads and just find ways to lose. Thats more on the coaching and players, Eli shits the bed late.
Can't disagree. Coaching killed us today. Eli cost use the Cowboys and Falcons games early on in the season.

Oh and end the fucking MISERY that is the Giants running back by committee. I can't keep watching them shuffle these guys in and out and under-utilize guys like Vereen.

Why you smelling his armpit?

;P

Hey...

FUCK

YOU

BUDDY

Seahawks did everything right, Vikings did everything wrong.

Refs also fucked up a lot. Which doesn't excuse the piss poor Vikings play, but still.

Pretty much. Sucks the refs really fucked it up for them, they were probably going to lose anyways but it would of been closer. We got like 7 or 14 points thanks to refs. Only fuck up all day was our special teams.. giving away the shut out.

Wow Poongko on point Line,Western

The Champ has fallen.

Bitanator

I knew the Eagles would have a great match up with the Patriots today, and with all the Patriots injuries, it should be an easy win for them

Top Bottom