• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Farooq

Banned
He is not consistent, but as a true freshman, how could he be? But everything is there. He's as good a prospect as Luck. With tanking accepted in other sports, it will be real curious what happens that year.

Yea I can see issues with consistency. He throws into really tight windows, windows other CFB QB couldn't/wouldn't throw into.

Kinda wish we could have seen Luck without the redshirt year.

I don't know if it would be detrimental to his development, but I would take Rosen this year if I could. Dude screams talent.

squicken

Browns QBs have the highest passer rating in the AFCN, 11th overall. They have only thrown 6 INTs; just the Chiefs, Packers and Patriots have fewer. They have no run game and the top receivers are Gary Barnidge and Travis Benjamin.

That DeFilippo guy should be a major candidate for the best OC jobs next year

Browns QBs have the highest passer rating in the AFCN, 11th overall. They have only thrown 6 INTs; just the Chiefs, Packers and Patriots have fewer. They have no run game and the top receivers are Gary Barnidge and Travis Benjamin.

God...

Don't take flip people.. Don't do this. He's actually the only coach who actually competent.

And shut up Squicken.. The only people who should know this is Browns-GAF and Raiders-GAF.

Also Fuck the Lakers.. The streak should have lived on..

bionic77

Damn not fun watching Kobe in that game.

And sadly that was one off is better performances this month.

Sucks seeing your favorite players get old.

Fuck you doctors! You never gave us shit!

Line_HTX

Rockets were really close to being the Sixers first win too!

Good thing I missed the whole game. Didn't know what happened.

Funny how just a month ago the Rockets were our fortunes and not the Texans. How things change so fast.

Kevin McHale really was freed from this shitshow. Just more irrefutable proof that once again Harden is making everyone lethargic by being with Chloe. At this point Howard is more likeable than he is. Putting the fear beard to shame and disgracing Dallas Keuchel's beard.

Damn not fun watching Kobe in that game.

And sadly that was one off is better performances this month.

Sucks seeing your favorite players get old.

Fuck you doctors! You never gave us shit!

We're gonna lose Peyton, Kobe, Tiger, and Tebow all in the same year.

Father Time and Chip are bitches

While flip has done some things very well he's not without blame. Mccown played some pretty good football for us this season. On the lack of run game, yes crow sucks but the power run schemes we put into place probably doesn't help and the personal we put on the field. It doesn't help that we put out crow but then just ignore Duke in the run game .......and various other factors. Flips done good, but he's not the end all be all. There's a good amount of Mistake on his part
God...

Don't take flip people.. Don't do this. He's actually the only coach who actually competent.

And shut up Squicken.. The only people who should know this is Browns-GAF and Raiders-GAF.

Also Fuck the Lakers.. The streak should have lived on..
Floyd what did you expect? This is a revolution, burn it all.

Also yeah shut up Squicken.

Floyd it's time to start hyping up some rbs that might be attainable to us too

Pepiope

What's this about Malcolm Jenkins saying the Eagles quit and questioning Davis and Chip?

:(

Someone has to get fired.

Floyd what did you expect? This is a revolution, burn it all.

Also yeah shut up Squicken.

Floyd it's time to start hyping up some rbs that might be attainable to us too

He's still better than fucking O'Neil.. I get burning it down.. But Dolley Madison saved Washington's portrait when Wes's countrymen burnt down the White House.. We can save Flip from burning in the Shit House..

We could always say fuck it and draft Adam's boy..

But.. Dalvin Cook is a good player and much like Jameis.. Has a history with an opposite sex and by history, he is a woman beater.

But he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers... Course it helps when one of the jurors is an FSU employee..

Sound cowboys material..

Your turn BG.

What's this about Malcolm Jenkins saying the Eagles quit and questioning Davis and Chip?

"I was kind of from a coaching style, I was brought up a little bit different," Jenkins said following Tuesday's practice at the NovaCare Complex. "Where most mistakes that teammates make or players make were brought up more in a team setting. The approach here is more in the individual rooms and that is by design. A lot of the times when things happen on the defensive side of the ball; if the secondary isn't playing well, those mistakes aren't pointed out in front of the whole entire defense. It's dealt with in the defensive back's room.

"So, a defensive lineman won't necessarily know what the mistakes were or where we need to get better at. For me, I'm a bit of a control freak. I like to know what the mistakes are and where we're trying to get better at. Obviously, Billy (Davis) and the coaching staff feels that's not my place. That's they're right and they handle it a lot differently than I've been used to."
"Me and Billy talk pretty often," Jenkins said. "I've been open about how I feel. But, I'm not a coach. That's fine. I think that this point everybody is obviously frustrated and looking for answers. Everyone is working hard to get it corrected, getting it fixed and putting this behind us.

"For me, I like to know what the specific plan is moving forward. What was the mistake? What are we trying to correct? But, that approach isn't always right. There are one thousand ways to skin a cat. That's just my personal opinion. They expressed to me why we do it the way we do it and I'm completely fine with that."

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/12/malcolm_jenkins_questions_eagles_coaches_philosoph.html

bionic77

We're gonna lose Peyton, Kobe, Tiger, and Tebow all in the same year.

Father Time and Chip are bitches
Tiger can still play in most of the majors for forever pretty much. So you can always see him on Thursday and Friday of the big ones. Doubtful he comes back legit though. And very unlikely we ever see the Tiger of old.

You are correct about the rest of our heroes. Maybe if RBH and Rando actually tried to work on their craft instead of fucking around here all day Kobe wouldn't be limping on one leg and Peyton could still turn his neck and grip a football. I propose that we take away the title of doctor and replace it with good for nothing sons of bitches.

squicken

Whoever CLE's next coach is should keep Flip if that guy needs an OC. Presumably he is still under contract

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=359735431

He definitely had some thoughts. Too predictable. Coaches don't call out players for mistakes.

The biggest thing for me was that he said they practice and do meetings up-tempo, and don't take the time to correct mistakes. That is very evident with all the penalties and miscommunications with the WRs and DBs. They play very bad situational football. There are things that Chip needs to correct in how he coaches, for sure

e: Better column on Jenkins comments

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=359742651

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/12/1/9822644/sixers-76ers-losing-streak-snapped-28-2015-nba

Here are some other things that occurred since Philadelphia last won a regular season basketball game.

• The Warriors won 44 games including the postseason. FORTY-FOUR GAMES.
  • The entire MLB season and postseason happened. Yes, all 2,466 games.
  • The Chicago Cubs became good and even won a postseason series.
  • No one knew how to dab, now even Chris Berman is doing it.
  • Luke Ridnour was traded FOUR times and decided to sit out the 2015-16 season.
  • Stephen Curry made 242 three-pointers.
  • 19 Republican candidates announced their candidacy for president, four of which have already withdrawn.
  • Tom Brady was suspended four games for DeflateGate, appealed the suspension, won his appeal and has played 11 games.
  • Kobe Bryant went from saying he wants to play all 82 games to announcing he will retire.
  • The entire Drake-Meek Mill feud came and went.
  • Jordan Spieth won two majors and earned $20,122,668 in prize money.
  • Adele has sold more than 3.5 million copies of her new album.
  • 126 college football teams won at least one game and they only play 12.
  • 19 different players played at least a minute for the Sixers during the streak.

Tiger can still play in most of the majors for forever pretty much. So you can always see him on Thursday and Friday of the big ones. Doubtful he comes back legit though. And very unlikely we ever see the Tiger of old.

If he's not out there in contention striking fear into the hearts of his competition at the majors, he might as well not be there at all.

We don't pay to watch Tiger Woods just be another dude out on the tour, down in the 200s in the world rankings stuck between Jan Ki-Sung and Charlie Horshendudenwhogivesashiteneiser

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
1eAEafS.gif

Line_HTX

20 million from two majors, what the fuuck...

Chris Berman doing the dab... SMH

Who is this Adele?

BG started a feud? ;D

20 million from two majors, what the fuuck...

Chris Berman doing the dab... SMH

Who is this Adele?

BG started a feud? ;D

That's his total from the whole season, not just his major wins.

But still between that number and David Price's contract today, the best piece of advice I can give parents is if you see your kid with a football, slap them silly and give them a baseball and golf club instead.

Yeah the road to baseball stardom can be REALLY long if you're not supernaturally talented and yes golf is stupid hard, but even if your kids don't make the Show, at least they'll be able to remember their own name and tie their shoes at 42.

You are correct about the rest of our heroes. Maybe if RBH and Rando actually tried to work on their craft instead of fucking around here all day Kobe wouldn't be limping on one leg and Peyton could still turn his neck and grip a football. I propose that we take away the title of doctor and replace it with good for nothing sons of bitches.

And Magic would be cure as well if it weren't for doctors mucking about. :)

Anyway stop whining.. You will get Ben Simmons and you'll be like Kobe Who?

Maybe instead of you shopping with the wife and checking out asses while role playing as Tom Brady.The justice system wouldn't be in the mess it's in. Brady would be in prison, we could arrest Haslam for obscenity for the things Browns fans have seen, and The Washington name would be changed to respect Native Americas.

Goddamn lawyers.. Mucking up the justice system.. Doc Brown gave me hope for the future as lawyers are abolished.

Edit- Congrats Bread.

Pepiope

Whoever CLE's next coach is should keep Flip if that guy needs an OC. Presumably he is still under contract

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=359735431

He definitely had some thoughts. Too predictable. Coaches don't call out players for mistakes.

The biggest thing for me was that he said they practice and do meetings up-tempo, and don't take the time to correct mistakes. That is very evident with all the penalties and miscommunications with the WRs and DBs. They play very bad situational football. There are things that Chip needs to correct in how he coaches, for sure

e: Better column on Jenkins comments

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=359742651

Thanks, and that sucks :(. I would think despite the pace, if a player was doing shit completely wrong, it'd get corrected, but I guess not.

Jenkins is a leader on our defense, and when a leader comes out and directly questions a coach....

How the hell isn't Davis gone?

Line_HTX

That's his total from the whole season, not just his major wins.

But still between that number and David Price's contract today, the best piece of advice I can give parents is if you see your kid with a football, slap them silly and give them a baseball and golf club instead.

Yeah the road to baseball stardom can be REALLY long if you're not supernaturally talented and yes golf is stupid hard, but even if your kids don't make the Show, at least they'll be able to remember their own name and tie their shoes at 42.

Man, that Price contract is absolutely disgusting. Fucker didn't even win Cy Young award, he just carried Toronto after the deadline. Keuchel was great the whole year and deserves that shit.

just 1 more week of classes and i basically just need to show up for the exams and i'm good! then we will celebrate with wings and beers
I too graduate.
We can finally open that leather shop/ chicken joint in Arizona we always talked about.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
snes pls

Hasn't Tiger been "done" for several years in reality? Like Kobe?

That's the weird thing behind all these people buying tickets for his last season. You're paying to see a shadow of his former self. People should be paying money to see Stephen Curry play right now instead.

cdyhybrid

Football has pretty much been the worst major sport to go pro in (other than hockey) for a while now.

All the other ones can potentially pay more money and risk your health less.

Top Bottom