• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Farooq

Banned
Saw a tweet today that on the same show the Cowboys had Manziel as the 5th best player on their overall board for the draft.

Has Jerry ever acknowledged Jimmy Johnson for his drafting? Or has he just taken all the credit?

He admitted recently that he was a vote of one for Manziel. Martin was the consensus pick among the room.

I feel like a lot of what Jerry does is PR. The story of having Manziel's card in his hand was clearly fabricated.

squicken

He admitted recently that he was a vote of one for Manziel. Martin was the consensus pick among the room.

I feel like a lot of what Jerry does is PR. The story of having Manziel's card in his hand was clearly fabricated.

Johnny is the heir apparent. Embrace him!!

Farooq

Banned
I don't think Jerry can wait another two years to replace Romo, unless 2017 is tank time

If he does wait, he won't have to do much to tank. I wouldn't bet on Romo finishing a season anymore. Romo has given his body to the game.

I can see Jerry delaying drafting a QB. Especially if his scouts/coaches arn't sold on Goff or Lynch and Kaaya the year after.

squicken

Lost in all the fun in CLE was this play

CVH0SKHWEAAnGlL.jpg:large

Maybe you wont get him?

If God is just, he will successful on another team (As long as said team isn't in the AFC North)

Why were you and Floyd holding hands

You know I've always wanted to hold hands

I don't know why either.. He grabbed my hand for some reason.

Do you wanna hold my hand Rando?

He was falling

I let him drop

You should know that faith in Tebow raises people up.

I hope this is one of those keep your friends close and your enemies closer thing going on Rando.

Western, Russell is going to lead the Hawks back to the promised land and The Land will be stuck in a wasteland of broken dreams and sadness.. I am no threat.

finally checked out the soaked in bleach documentary on netflix. can't believe tom grant finally got it made lol

i hate to get wrapped up in these conspiracy theories on stuff like this but i've always believed there is some pretty compelling evidence that kurt's death wasn't a suicide.... interesting documentary. i just don't know!

If God is just, he will successful on another team (As long as said team isn't in the AFC North)

I don't know why either.. He grabbed my hand for some reason.

Do you wanna hold my hand Rando?

You should know that faith in Tebow raises people up.

Western, Russell is going to lead the Hawks back to the promised land and The Land will be stuck in a wasteland of broken dreams and sadness.. I am no threat.

Not you Gata!

Farooq

Banned
It is kinda scary that Rosen is only a freshman. He already displays tools that make him easy project to the pros. Has an inventory of throws. Amazing ball placement, knows what level balls to throw and how much touch to use. Gets through his reads in a calm manner. Great footwork and setup, with the ability to avoid the rush. Don't have access to the all-22 (hard for any fan to get college coaches film) so it is difficult to tell how well he antcipates routes. From select replays it seems he works within the timing of the offense.

He also has a really smooth throwing motion.

squicken

It is kinda scary that Rosen is only a freshman. He already displays tools that make him easy project to the pros. Has an inventory of throws. Amazing ball placement, knows what level balls to throw and how much touch to use. Gets through his reads in a calm manner. Great footwork and setup, with the ability to avoid the rush. Don't have access to the all-22 (hard for any fan to get college coaches film) so it is difficult to tell how well he antcipates routes. From select replays it seems he works within the timing of the offense.

He also has a really smooth throwing motion.

He is not consistent, but as a true freshman, how could he be? But everything is there. He's as good a prospect as Luck. With tanking accepted in other sports, it will be real curious what happens that year.

Top Bottom