• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Sanjuro

What is this Portugue Pizza? It sounds intriguing.

kiFKpMX.jpg

Mozzarella, chorizo, St Jorge cheese, onions.

I mean, given that it's you, are we supposed to reply with like 2 of 4 options?

No, which one am I having first

/hotfuzz

Sanjuro

Like, down south I refer to soul as Popeye's type, but had all the extra fixings. Around here? Mostly KFC.

BBQ and chicken are just abused in these parts. Can't trust it.

jnfuckingc

Cowboys aren't IRing Romo because of the possibility of "a long playoff run"

Jerry's worse than kas. Doesn't matter how slim the chance, he's the ultimate soyou'resayingthere'sachance.gif

squicken

jnfuckingc

Cowboys aren't IRing Romo because of the possibility of "a long playoff run"

Jerry's worse than kas. Doesn't matter how slim the chance, he's the ultimate soyou'resayingthere'sachance.gif

The Browns had to keep Manziel active last night b/c they didn't have 46 other healthy players. Probably goes for most teams. If they really need that spot they will add someone

The Browns had to keep Manziel active last night b/c they didn't have 46 other healthy players. Probably goes for most teams. If they really need that spot they will add someone

Browns admitted Manziel was active because of injury. Cowboys are saying it's because they still have a chance at playoffs and the possibility of a long run in said playoffs they "still have a chance at"

That's the damndest thing to me: in 2015, people defending Jerry Jones. It's okay to point out he's doing something fucking stupid instead of brushing it aside. He's endangering Romo's health for nothing and he already confessed he thought he did the right thing bringing him back early once, why wouldn't he do it again

squicken

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel
Long: Using committee's metrics, Ohio State & UNC's strength of schedule numbers "not close." Ohio State's "clearly superior."

Stay strong, Browns/tOSU bros. Bowser's Tar Heels come through and you guys will back in the playoffs!

squicken

Browns admitted Manziel was active because of injury. Cowboys are saying it's because they still have a chance at playoffs and the possibility of a long run in said playoffs they "still have a chance at"

That's the damndest thing to me: in 2015, people defending Jerry Jones. It's okay to point out he's doing something fucking stupid instead of brushing it aside. He's endangering Romo's health for nothing and he already confessed he thought he did the right thing bringing him back early once, why wouldn't he do it again

This is Jerry's idea of leadership and PR, imo. He wants everyone to know he still believes and they should too and buy Bud Light. Romo won't play if the Cowboys win the division somehow

Bread

Banned
You were in Boston to see Tim and Eric and I invited you to the pub for a couple drinks. You hurt me that night.

Also, you never came to New Biege.
Oh yeah you didn't tell me where you were and I got there just in time for the show WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME SANJY

MechDX

This is Jerry's idea of leadership and PR, imo. He wants everyone to know he still believes and they should too and buy Bud Light. Romo won't play if the Cowboys win the division somehow

Saw a tweet today that on the same show the Cowboys had Manziel as the 5th best player on their overall board for the draft.

Has Jerry ever acknowledged Jimmy Johnson for his drafting? Or has he just taken all the credit?

Stay strong, Browns/tOSU bros. Bowser's Tar Heels come through and you guys will back in the playoffs!

Bowser pls..

and.. Gata pls..

Especially Gata please.. if you help America keep out Bama.. I will never make fun of UF or make a jaguars joke in regards to you again and I may even consider cousin jokes..

Fuck Ohio State

*lets go of Floyd's hand*

Well fuck you then... you know what.. I came to you and asked you to make America great again by freezing Bama out..

Does Ohio State benefit from this.. of course.. but so does Stanford who could jump us and get in (and part of me thinks they should..)

I asked you this because much like the Steelers not needing another super bowl.. Bama does not need another championship. No one wants this.. NO ONE..

So do it for your country.. Not for Ohio State, Stanford,

Hell, do it for Tebow. You think Tebow would just let this happen without trying.. no, he wouldn't. Do it for Tim.. Do it for Tim

Well fuck you then... you know what.. I came to you and asked you to make America great again by freezing Bama out..

Does Ohio State benefit from this.. of course.. but so does Stanford who could jump us and get in (and part of me thinks they should..)

I asked you this because much like the Steelers not needing another super bowl.. Bama does not need another championship. No one wants this.. NO ONE..

So do it for your country.. Not for Ohio State, Stanford,

Hell, do it for Tebow. You think Tebow would just let this happen without trying.. no, he wouldn't. Do it for Tim.. Do it for Tim
No chance Florida beats Alabama. Probably won't even score on them.

Top Bottom