• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

brentech

TzIvC4V.png

Has every god damn offensive player had an ankle injury this year, god damn.

eznark

Banned
Napping while others practiced wasn't enough, now JJ Watt begged for a day off? What a clown.

Zierlein redid the draft, like we talked about with gigglepoo a couple weeks ago. King Texan took Carr with Houston's pick. He is smart.

Bitch, don't use Mech against us! We kicked him out!

You gotta lock the door because he keeps letting himself back in.

Tabris is a Manning fan. He never had any alignment to the Broncos aside from liking Manning. We let him in on the basis that he was upfront about that.

If Peyton retires or leaves after this year then upgrade Denver to a maybe.

boban san diego is a wonderful place, join me.

you can root for pip!

You are the worst.

SMH, why you hating on perfect?

The only thing perfect about the Dolphins were the booty pics this ex-gaffer called Chris Trejo used to post. He was a cool dude, wonder what happened to him?

Now's the time to jump onto the Ravens train. This season is a complete shit show, but next year, we're bound to bounce back with a little health and turning some of these close losses into wins.

Like I said, Ravens are currently among the AFC contenders for the time being. If only Ray and Reed were still around :( Ozzie's presence is a big factor, would be nice to follow a team with competent people in charge.

Justin Pugh clears concussion protocol and is back in practice. Yay.

Good sign. Wonder if he starts Sunday.

Richburg took team reps and said his ankle was feeling better though earlier in the day didn't sound like he had made as much progress.

You guys getting that need Xenoblade?

I want to but I bought a lot of games recently.

I want to but I feel overwhelmed just look at that game's HUD.

squicken

Napping while others practiced wasn't enough, now JJ Watt begged for a day off? What a clown.

Zierlein redid the draft, like we talked about with gigglepoo a couple weeks ago. King Texan took Carr with Houston's pick. He is smart.

Obvious pick to me. Interesting in his writeup that HOU didn't even consider him b/c of the way David worked out. If anything, I would have thought it would have been the Carrs asking HOU not to draft him. But David was on radio this morning saying the family would have been fine with Derek in HOU

jmdajr

Watt: If I can't practice, I can't practice man. If I'm hurt, I'm hurt. I mean … simple as that. It ain't about that... I mean it's... It's not about that... At all. You know what I'm saying I mean... But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about practice. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We ain't talking about the game. [more laughter] We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the stadium, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We talking about pr... [Interrupted].

eznark

Banned
Obvious pick to me. Interesting in his writeup that HOU didn't even consider him b/c of the way David worked out. If anything, I would have thought it would have been the Carrs asking HOU not to draft him. But David was on radio this morning saying the family would have been fine with Derek in HOU

It didn't seem like there was ever any ill-will there from a player v. org perspective. He just didn't work out. Given how fuck-awful those teams were it wasn't really his fault. Kinda like Joey Harrington. No one looks at those guys as total busts really, just guys who got put in literally the worst positions imaginable and were pros about it all.

Hunter S.

AFC West

Denver Broncos - Tabris roots for them right? That guy's a dipshit. No.
Chiefs - I like Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Maybe?
Raiders - If they still had the zombified remains of Al Davis in charge then this would have been a no brainer. Don't know if I can get on board with Mark Davis, look at that hair for fucks sake. Maybe.
Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Might do the NFC teams later.

I think Tabris has posted once (that I read, I miss a lot, but) about the Broncos since Brock started. It said something about his fantasy team having the Broncos Defense and some other player causing him to root for them. His loyalty was always very questionable.

Hunter S.

DeMarcus Ware finally returns to practice!

In the games he played from start to finish and the portions of the games he didn't finish, the Broncos averaged one sack every 9.30 pass plays. Without him, their sack rate dropped to one every 14.79 pass plays.

squicken

This is a fun read about a couple of stories from the SF-SD Superbowl that never ran in SI, for different reason. But my favorite part is the Eddie DeBartolo quote:

So when, on his first day in Miami, Sidedoor accompanied Telander and Silver to interview Eddie DeBartolo, the 49ers’ owner, at the upscale Doral Hotel, the hobo king didn’t hold back. Upon seeing DeBartolo poolside, Sidedoor stuck out his hand, introduced himself and asked Eddie if he’d ever hopped a train. Silver stood by, dumbfounded.

But then, as Silver recounts, “Eddie falls in love with Sidedoor.”

As it turned out, DeBartolo had always wanted to ride the rails himself. The two men traded stories about the owner’s hometown of Youngstown, Ohio, locomotives and long-forgotten bars. “At the end, Eddie says, ‘Here’s my phone number, here’s my assistant’s number,’ ” recounts Silver. “ ‘I’m available 24 hours a day. If I find out you’re ever [in] Youngstown and you don’t contact me, I’ll have your f------ legs broken. We’re going to hop a train.’”
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/12/02/super-bowl-xxix-49ers-steve-young-rick-telander

Going from that to Jed who can't stand up to the bully Harbaugh

Milchjon

I got you, chris

1. Dolphins Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar 2016
2. Christmas-y wool sweaters for 3 cats
3. DoA 5 Last Round

*insta-respect*

Bread

Banned
18-1!

I just went 18-1 in terrorist hunt so now that number will forever be remembered as a number to be celebrated

18-1!!!!!

Top Bottom