• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

WedgeX

Banned
If anyone says "that pizza is too well done"

You slap them in the head, because well done pizza is the best.

If you are even in DC there is a local pizza/restaurant chain called Matchbox. I feel that you would enjoy their wood fired pizza. Which I just ate.

Sanjuro

If you are even in DC there is a local pizza/restaurant chain called Matchbox. I feel that you would enjoy their wood fired pizza. Which I just ate.

I'd be down for that.

I was about to order the Buffalo pizza that is new. I was like "hey, tiff. What is that is smells good."

It's yours!

Super well done bacon, chorizo, St Jorge cheese. And onion.

Erryday.

Bread

Banned
I'd be down for that.

I was about to order the Buffalo pizza that is new. I was like "hey, tiff. What is that is smells good."

It's yours!

Super well done bacon, chorizo, St Jorge cheese. And onion.

Erryday.
stop eating portuge pizzas

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Via Hollywood Reporter

Analysts predict a long-term Thursday Night Football arrangement could go for $600 million annually and potentially much higher when dealmaking begins in earnest in January. "Thursday night will sell for less than Sunday night, though how much less depends upon how fierce the competition," notes Patrick Rishe, founder and CEO of analyst firm Sportsimpacts.

CBS, Fox, NBC and Turner have signaled interest in the Thursday package. As the incumbent, CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus would seem to have an advantage. (The net paid $275 million for the eight-game Thursday package last season and re-upped this season for about $300 million.) But the games are said to be a top priority for NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke. Certainly, NBC Sports under Mark Lazarus has been aggressive in acquiring and keeping live contests. Last year, the company agreed to pay $7.75 billion for six Olympics, locking up the Games through 2032. Turner Sports also has indicated a strong desire for Thursday Night Football.

VRMN

If nothing else, I liked the intro. Time to see how this turns out. I half expect Aaron to break a record tonight.

Do I root for a Lions victory so Kas is so happy he gets wasted and downloads Madden before he realises what he's done, or a Packers win so I can rib Kas about it when we play Halo?

What a dilemma...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nice stop by the defense. Great job shedding his blocker and getting to Starks. Textbook defensive end play but hard to master.

Top Bottom