• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Wienke won't be watching the game tonight, instead he will be watching the Video Game Awards and yelling at his monitor for the lack of awards for the SAO game.

What about you? Are you passing up fuckball?

They should just get Metallica, not that I watch the half time show anyways.

I'm not sure I would want to see that honestly..

Yeah, it would be nice... if it wasn't for Big Sean or whatever the fuck his name is... God, that performance was so shit on Thanksgiving.

He still was better than that guy that was on the Cowboys halftime show..

Brett was the best halftime show anyway on thanksgiving.

Been home sick today playing too much of South Park. Amazing game.

I'll end up watching the game of course

Did you play as the Jew? That's who I played as..

Sanjuro

You turn emo when you're drunk. );

No way!

I usually just get silly and talk politics.

Met the old man the other week after one of my first weeks at work. Me and him got in a yelling match about Ben Carson. Came back to the bar and the girl told me I was disturbing one of her best customers and I should tab out and go. My dad came back to the bar and laughed his ass off.

Bread

Banned
No way!

I usually just get silly and talk politics.

Met the old man the other week after one of my first weeks at work. Me and him got in a yelling match about Ben Carson. Came back to the bar and the girl told me I was disturbing one of her best customers and I should tab out and go. My dad came back to the bar and laughed his ass off.
leave dad alone

brentech

The Packers will be down two starting offensive linemen tonight vs. the Lions: Bryan Bulaga (ankle) and T.J. Lang (shoulder) are both inactive. Don Barclay will start at right tackle and Lane Taylor at right guard. Full inactive list: QB Brett Hundley, FB Aaron Ripkowski, CB Damarious Randall, LB Andy Mulumba, G T.J. Lang, T Bryan Bulaga, WR Ty Montgomery

Rodgers confirmed ded

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Feeling confident tonight.

LETS GO

soldier.gif.html

WedgeX

Banned
I am glad for CBS broadcasting the game. Can actually watch.

I hope that, with my ability to watch, the Lions will not embarrass too much.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Really just hoping the Packers keep it close.

Please, stop with the underdog card. Packers should be in any game as long as Rodgers plays unless he's really having a slump.

Or maybe it's just the passing of the torch from the 32 year old QB to the 27 year old up and comer.

Should be a close game and who knows with our luck.

eznark

Banned
Please, stop with the underdog card. Packers should be in any game as long as Rodgers plays unless he's really having a slump.

Or maybe it's just the passing of the torch from the 32 year old QB to the 27 year old up and comer.

Should be a close game and who knows with our luck.

Did you see the Stafford graph from earlier? He is clearly the better quarterback. We really just gotta keep it close and respectable.

Gigglepoo

I think Rodgers gets sacked at least 5 times tonight as we're down to propping up lineman with cardboard stands. This game probably won't be pretty

Why don't they just run quicker plays? Slants, screens, draws, bootlegs, etc? There are plenty of ways to offset a crummy offensive line, and it's not like the Lions have a premier pass rush.

Top Bottom