• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
MGP is a great company though and their product is generally fucking awesome. It's not a bad thing by any means.
I'm sure they are, and I'm sure I've probably had something they've made. I was speaking more of the false advertising aspect of the situation.

I've started appreciating bourbons more lately and had a good bottle over Thanksgiving called Angel's Envy. Any of you boys try it? Like Summer in glass which is nice when you're out by a fire pit in December.

I've wanted to abolish the division rule for making the playoffs for a while now and just go with the top records. The great NFL rivalries haven't been a thing in years. Most of the players from those teams have moved on either to another roster or retired. I understand the appeal of trying to drive that division rivalry, it just hasn't been a thing. I'd rather see the top teams make the playoffs for some good football. You don't need the incentive to win your division when you have to be a top 6 team in the conference to make the playoffs. That's all the incentive you need. It's just pathetic when a team with a negative record gets in...
I looked at today, never had it though.

Getting rid of divisions would be great. Never happen though the owners love that extra home game for division winners.

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well.

By our powers combined, we are Captain Cleveland!!

Hopefully you'll be back tonight buddy. Although it would be interesting to see you lose again.

I am kind of intrigued how deep the rabbithole goes.. Are we going to see episode recaps of animes?

Why am I required to be sober at work?

Does seem like we chose our professions poorly, doesn't it?

Well before we actually had clean water readily available in the US..employers would give their employees whiskey to keep them hydrated.. That was about the early 1800's.

Damn.. Disrespect levels at 11

How will Pats fans react to Bill tanking the 2016 season to get Christian McCaffrey?

Jesus.. That would be a perfect fit for him.

6bXLouI.jpg

Tragedy has struck our hero Tebow, as his abstinence mentor Aaron Godgers has been killed by the Munn.But he has little time to grieve, now surrounded by the Munn and her Brady Spider minions will Tebow unleash his inner god? Or will our hero meet his fate by the hands....feet thingies of his arch nemesis? Find out next week on a new episode of Tebow Ball Z.

Next Episode title.. Tebow Slays Munn.

Line_HTX

Man, Rodney Harrison should just shut the fuck up. That bitch ass knows nothing. The actual bottom feeder is him trying to sound competent on TV. Even Ray Lewis is better on TV than that imbecile.

Sanjuro

Haha

On sports radio broadcasting from a bar, round of boos for when Coldplay was announced to be the halftime performance tonight.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Man, Rodney Harrison should just shut the fuck up. That bitch ass knows nothing. The actual bottom feeder is him trying to sound competent on TV. Even Ray Lewis is better on TV than that imbecile.

what he say now?

He said sunday night that the colts and the Texans were bottom feeders, then said he liked the colts because of hasslebeck and dungy said he loved the Texans defense and the way they are playing.

Line_HTX

what he say now?

He said sunday night that the colts and the Texans were bottom feeders, then said he liked the colts because of hasslebeck and dungy said he loved the Texans defense and the way they are playing.

Okay, I overreacted then to a different writer on the Chronicle. It was pretty much that and Hoyer when Hoyer pretty much has had a pretty good season outside of garbage time. Of course, nothing is certain in the playoffs, but I was thinking he was underselling Hoyer way too short.

;P

Grover pls.

Shake It Off gets you hype to see grown ass men knock the shit out of each other and greatly shorten their lifespans for our entertainment and game pools?

Shake It Off was the worst song of the album. It's like judging the history of Guns n Roses by fat Axl Rose showing up 3 hours late and only playing for 12 minutes beside "people in the band" born after its best album was released

Shake It Off was the worst song of the album. It's like judging the history of Guns n Roses by fat Axl Rose showing up 3 hours late and only playing for 12 minutes beside "people in the band" born after its best album was released

I'm not even making a comment about the quality of that song or Taylor Swift's music in general.

I'm just saying Line was complaining about Coldplay being too mellow and chill as if Tay Tay outchea making more football appropriate music.

Yes.

And Avril Lavigne Hey hey You You got me pumped to play Burnout. Got a problem with that ?

Someday I want to know how this decision was made. It's one of those things that couldn't have been an accident. They couldn't have known how good it'd wind up being without trying it, and I want to know the thoughts of the first guy on the dev team who tried listening to Avril Lavigne while playing, eyes and smile slowly growing wider

MechDX

Someday I want to know how this decision was made. It's one of those things that couldn't have been an accident. They couldn't have known how good it'd wind up being without trying it, and I want to know the thoughts of the first guy on the dev team who tried listening to Avril Lavigne while playing, eyes and smile slowly growing wider

It was a really odd choice but I'll be damned if it didn't fit in with the game very well.

My wife will turn it on while streaming from her phone wwhile I'm driving and I want to start slamming into people.

Well, what would you like instead? Old NFL Films orchestra?

:p

There's a whole RANGE of music that's more exciting than both Coldplay and Taylor Swift.

Specifically, I don't know why the NFL still insists on banning rap. It's 2015 not 1985, white people listen to rap too now.

But if we can't get the MJ hologram or Prince, it's whatever.

Line_HTX

There's a whole RANGE of music that's more exciting than both Coldplay and Taylor Swift.

Specifically, I don't know why the NFL still insists on banning rap. It's 2015 not 1985, white people listen to rap too now.

But if we can't get the MJ hologram or Prince, it's whatever.

Yeah, it would be nice... if it wasn't for Big Sean or whatever the fuck his name is... God, that performance was so shit on Thanksgiving.

brentech

I think Rodgers gets sacked at least 5 times tonight as we're down to propping up lineman with cardboard stands. This game probably won't be pretty

Top Bottom