• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Why are we taking that chat sports thing serious? I don't doubt Haslam has consulted with urban about the coaching search. He comes to training camps and etc. but does anyone really want urban as our NFL coach? Or think that he'd translate or be a good NFL coach? Besides that his family probably wouldn't let him do that. I think one of his daughters already said osu is his last stop. If he had health problems because of college I think NFL would be very dangerous to him. again his kids/family would probably be against also. I don't doubt Haslam is gonna try to throw some money at a big HC, if he's looking to college idk if urban would be that first choice. He's probably gonna try His boy Saban again first. I don't take this urban/Browns stuff seriously. But I guess it does get ppl talking and excited right now ... Don't see it happening though, and not even sure I would want it to Happen.
if it magically happened is get behind though
yup, killed

Godslay

Banned
Have fun for the both of us!! I won't be able to play it until ~christmas, if even that (I'd have to buy a Wii U and i dont really want to just for one game)

There better be, Im gonna be pist

Rink by my work has free skating over lunch, so I figured I'd add that as a new form of exercise. Treadmill and bike get old at times.

This Playstation VR demo is so garbage

It's not something you can show on a big screen
EDIT: Continue to send prayers for Dutch Patriot. Hell at this point maybe Urbz would be a better manager for them than Jose Mourinho

Epic making MOBAs
Destiny speederbike DLC
Animu

PSX
benchwoes_20140325_2.gif

Fairly weak show but expected after E3 and PGW. The megatons can't keep dropping all year long. The VR demo was the low point for sure. They followed it up with Rez though so good recovery.:)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fairly weak show but expected after E3 and PGW. The megatons can't keep dropping all year long. The VR demo was the low point for sure. They followed it up with Rez though so good recovery.:)

Yeah they dropped so many bombs last e3 that I'm surprised they were able to get me excited at all

At some point these games actually need to come out or they'll have to keep announcing games three years in advance.

TheFatOne

Forgot how seriously some people take this shit over on the gaming side it's lol. No idea why everyone gets so hyped up before conferences like this especially after Sonys E3.

MRSA

Banned
One of you hill billy fucks told me to buy Ni No Kuni, I played it for like 5 minutes and wanted to murder someone. Worst $5 spent ever, I could've bought 3 tall boys of Coors Light!

Oh in other news, I got Chrono Trigger today.

Top Bottom