• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Draxal

The thing with Urbz is you just don't know what offseason he will bail out, but you know it will happen at some point. Amazing coach, in college at least. Dunno how much is recruiting and how much is coaching. But I think it is a good gamble for Haslam to make, assuming Urbz is really open to leaving

Meyer's is charisma personified, which works really well in the college game, but not so much in the NFL.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I dunno, looks pretty but who didn't think that would be the case? Gotta wait till it's out and see how all the changes play out. The acting and stuff was kinda meh to me.

So Urbz to the Cleve and Tom Herman to tOSU? Is that okay for Buckeye/Browns GAF?
Why are we taking that chat sports thing serious? I don't doubt Haslam has consulted with urban about the coaching search. He comes to training camps and etc. but does anyone really want urban as our NFL coach? Or think that he'd translate or be a good NFL coach? Besides that his family probably wouldn't let him do that. I think one of his daughters already said osu is his last stop. If he had health problems because of college I think NFL would be very dangerous to him. again his kids/family would probably be against also. I don't doubt Haslam is gonna try to throw some money at a big HC, if he's looking to college idk if urban would be that first choice. He's probably gonna try His boy Saban again first. I don't take this urban/Browns stuff seriously. But I guess it does get ppl talking and excited right now ... Don't see it happening though, and not even sure I would want it to Happen.
if it magically happened is get behind though
BlackGhost, let's go make MAD MONEY with Black Ops III Pro League!
Why do you keep talking to me about Call of duty? Lol.......

Slo

Somebody post gifs or youtube videos when they eventually go up, please. I'm not going to watch a press conference.

Godslay

Banned
Bought Xenoblade and some new hockey skates. Let's hope Xenoblade isn't like Persona where I end up never finishing it.

Line_HTX

Phrasing.
And bestiality none the less.. I hope you are wearing protection especially with disgusting dolphins.

Final character announcement for Street Fighter V, COME ON, YOU PEOPLE!

-__-

Line pls you can't handle my world wide Roo and Karin.

Karin and R. Mika are fine too. Not enough blonde fighters. And ALEX is back too, WHOOHOO!

Watch as they make Ibuki and Juri OP again after launch. :Jnc

Karin and R. Mika are fine too. Not enough blonde fighters. And ALEX is back too, WHOOHOO!

Watch as they make Ibuki and Juri OP again after launch. :Jnc

Juri and Ibuki are the two bes from SF4. I'm glad Capcom is bringing them back and they're all free too with in game money.

rando14

Bought Xenoblade and some new hockey skates. Let's hope Xenoblade isn't like Persona where I end up never finishing it.

Have fun for the both of us!! I won't be able to play it until ~christmas, if even that (I'd have to buy a Wii U and i dont really want to just for one game)

Will there be chocobos and snowboarding in the ff7 remake?

There better be, Im gonna be pist

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Pardons to our resident NFL GAF mod but...

I dunno why Kagari's word is still taken as gospel. Been wrong so much and already tripping over her own feet with details on this game.

jakncoke

Banned
Pardons to our resident NFL GAF mod but...

I dunno why Kagari's word is still taken as gospel. Been wrong so much and already tripping over her own feet with details on this game.

I still dont understand how she got modded years ago. Remember people questioning her making up retail musing.

I never say this, so you shouldn't take it lightly.

You should listen to Bread.

grig just join us in halo land we have it all

PVlF0QV.png

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck halo

Fuck you!

Top Bottom