• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

It just got way to animu in here.

Here is some meat.

gyros-athens.jpg

Furyous

One of you hill billy fucks told me to buy Ni No Kuni, I played it for like 5 minutes and wanted to murder someone. Worst $5 spent ever, I could've bought 3 tall boys of Coors Light!

Oh in other news, I got Chrono Trigger today.

That's what you get for buying that game. Should've added $15 and bought the Final Fantasy X collection for $20.

Bread

Banned
Yeah, if you don't want to spend time collecting monsters like Pokemon, sure.

Otherwise, fuck you, you have shit tastes!

>:O
i love collecting pokemon, and i love battling pokemon.

i loved collecting ni no kuni things, and i hated battling them. simple as that.

One of you hill billy fucks told me to buy Ni No Kuni, I played it for like 5 minutes and wanted to murder someone. Worst $5 spent ever, I could've bought 3 tall boys of Coors Light!

Oh in other news, I got Chrono Trigger today.

Yeah, Ni No Kuni might be amazing to look at but it's just not really fun.

Ni No Kuni wasn't awful, but I gave up after probably about 10 hours. Never felt much for the combat system, or the story, or really anything apart from the visuals and music.

Excited for the OST for 2 though!

bionic77

I don't touch the stuff, buddy. It's all natural.
Bro I want to believe you but I am finding it difficult.

DM is what Ninja says about his wiener true? I need a first hand account.

In non limp dick news I got the new Apple TV. Will give a review later. Love the idea of being able to rent older movies and also playing what is on my phone or laptop on the tv.

ew can beer. edit: take that back they had it once it was ok would be better in bottle

had overbite and t-rail

I usually prefer bottles, but the pint cans are the same price as the 12 oz bottles at my grocery store when making your own six pack, so I can't complain about the extra beer for the same price.

Bro I want to believe you but I am finding it difficult.

DM is what Ninja says about his wiener true? I need a first hand account.

In non limp dick news I got the new Apple TV. Will give a review later. Love the idea of being able to rent older movies and also playing what is on my phone or laptop on the tv.

How is the 4k iMac working out for you?

bionic77

I usually prefer bottles, but the pint cans are the same price as the 12 oz bottles at my grocery store when making your own six pack, so I can't complain about the extra beer for the same price.

How is the 4k iMac working out for you?
5k and it's amazing.

Overkill for what I do but love that resolution.

Top Bottom