• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Well initially I saw the Urbz to CLE thing from Damesheck. I agree it is unlikely, but CFB coaches making denials is the most empty thing ever. Fedora signed a 7 year extension today at UNC at that doesn't mean anything. College coaches lie all the time and they all can get out out their contracts w/buyouts the new school's rich booster pay for
Really goes back to his family and health issues that have been well documented. Honestly his family probably wouldn't allow it. Again we'll probably consult with him on a coaching search. And like I said before if we're gonna throw money I'm not sure urban is the first guy you go for.

My favorite thing about college football is how the cameras always try and pan in on cute girls reactions
Last time he did a speech on Sunday didnt they just move the game to MSNBC while the speech was happening?
I cannot confirm or deny, but this sounds ridiculous. So it'll probably happen
It's so weird the dude who did Birdman goes next to make The Revanant
Revanant looked good

History says Hollywood dumps its clunkers in the Jan/Feb window, so a little worried

Nothing to worry about here. It's getting that limited release in Christmas (for Oscar purposes) before going wide. January is a lot different nowadays. Zero Dark Thirty and American Sniper had a similar release pattern. Tarantino's new movie is doing the same I think as well.

squicken

Nothing to worry about here. It's getting that limited release in Christmas (for Oscar purposes) before going wide. January is a lot different nowadays. Zero Dark Thirty and American Sniper had a similar release pattern. Tarantino's new movie is doing the same I think as well.

Ah that's good! That trailer looks awesome. But then any trailer where a man fights a bear looks good to me!

e: Bowser your boys got done wrong. That was bullshit

Ah that's good! That trailer looks awesome. But then any trailer where a man fights a bear looks good to me!

e: Bowser your boys got done wrong. That was bullshit
InsideCarolina ‏ @ InsideCarolina
"Nobody's offsides
CVhFU5XWIAIV7O_.jpg

Top Bottom