• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Grexeno

See you guys at 4 for Cheats vs. Eagles. I'm getting the Ravens and Dolphins in my area at 1 and fuck that.

EDIT: Actually I'm stupid, I also get Seattle and Minnesota early so I'll see you at 1.

Michael Irvin (who may, full disclosure, have consumed crack cocaine or other substances before or during today's broadcast) just said Cam will have a total of 8 touchdowns against the Saints. Set your fantasy lineups accordingly.

Also let's remember this gem from September

imrs.php

MechDX

Texans guard Brandon Brooks not feeling well before kickoff, got in an ambulance at Ralph Wilson Stadium, status to be determined--Twitter

The curse lives on. Fuck this city

Texans guard Brandon Brooks not feeling well before kickoff, got in an ambulance at Ralph Wilson Stadium, status to be determined--Twitter

The curse lives on. Fuck this city

Good thing I got an early start today, by the time kickoff hits, I will be numb to the pain already.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
My older bro is a Giants fan. We are watching together at a neutral site: my Pop's, who likes both teams. Plus he has a 65" curved Samsung. Hope it's an epic game ending with a Jets win.

My younger brother is the only Giant fan in a family of Jet fans.

Really need this win today not just for our season but so he can shut up about the last decade of football.

squicken

The Pats were going to win by 30 anyway, but Bennie Logan was added to the injury report for Philly today. So whichever Pats RB wins the Belichick lottery will run for 200 yards today. Jason Peters is questionable, but even if he plays, he has only finished 2 games all year

CVjWVknU8AA8WS7.png:large

The Pats were going to win by 30 anyway, but Bennie Logan was added to the injury report for Philly today. So whichever Pats RB wins the Belichick lottery will run for 200 yards today. Jason Peters is questionable, but even if he plays, he has only finished 2 games all year

CVjWVknU8AA8WS7.png:large
Didn't you hear football was canceled this week. Don't even bother turning on your tvs everyone.

KingBroly

Banned
Michael Irvin (who may, full disclosure, have consumed crack cocaine or other substances before or during today's broadcast) just said Cam will have a total of 8 touchdowns against the Saints. Set your fantasy lineups accordingly.

Also let's remember this gem from September

The question for CAR-NO today is who gives a bigger boost, Kuechly or Brees? Seeing as both were absent for the last game.

pepione posts after that even.. man

Sam Bradford game winning drive as camera pans to Tom Brady on the sideline staring in disbelief, finally recognizing his own mortality, and that the torch has been passed.

After the game Brady won't complain when Giselle is packing her bags, telling him after seeing that amazing QB performance, it just can't ever be the same

x3PNmFK.png

jakncoke

Banned
Sam Bradford game winning drive as camera pans to Tom Brady on the sideline staring in disbelief, finally recognizing his own mortality, and that the torch has been passed.

After the game Brady won't complain when Giselle is packing her bags, telling him after seeing that amazing QB performance, it just can't ever be the same

x3PNmFK.png

:me

Beach

Dwayne Bowe should be investigated for robbing the Browns. Good lord Alex Smith had him as a #1 receiver for how many years?

The question for CAR-NO today is who gives a bigger boost, Kuechly or Brees? Seeing as both were absent for the last game.

McCown threw for 310 yards with 82% completions in that game and was a freak Josh Norman play away from probably throwing the touchdown that wins the game for the Saints.

It's not like QB play held them back

Rookie Bobby Hart starting in place of Newhouse at RT today for the Giants.

Craig Dahl starting at safety. :/

Kennard out as well. Herzlich starting in his place.

x3PNmFK.png
This is the best thing ever. Sadly Billy Davis the dc has the Dbs play 5 yards off the line all the time. Eagles always get killed by shallow crosses and slants. Brady can only throw those passes, so it is a terrible matchup for the eagles.

Top Bottom