• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Tamanon

Banned
Man, working a full-time job and doing 18 hours of school is easy until it's Finals week.

Killing me. And I have to work on a Sunday tomorrow so I won't even be able to watch my Jags embarrass me!

Next semester is my last semester. At least this gig has turned into a full-time engineer position when I graduate in May. Even giving me enough money to take a trip to Europe before my "real" job starts then!

Man, working a full-time job and doing 18 hours of school is easy until it's Finals week.

Killing me. And I have to work on a Sunday tomorrow so I won't even be able to watch my Jags embarrass me!

Next semester is my last semester. At least this gig has turned into a full-time engineer position when I graduate in May. Even giving me enough money to take a trip to Europe before my "real" job starts then!

Yup, I just finished my final exam before my actual final which is this friday, I've been doing math for like 10 hours :/ and I still have my astronomy homework and two astronomy finals to study for while also working full time and attending class which takes up all of Tuesday and Thursday. Needless to say I'm exhausted....

DEATH™

All these Engineering Finals talk made me a bit relieved... I thought I am the only one suffering for the last stretch of the semester...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Far over the misty Silverdome cold

outside.jpg

To caverns deep and when the Roar was heard.

1935DetroitLions.jpeg

Along the way.....

635817424797466484-LIONS-122197-sandersshoulde.jpg

....we lost our way

joey-harrington-matt-millen-detroit-lions-nfl-draft.jpg

packers-fans-0-16-lions.jpg

We must away ere break of day

ziggy-ansah-sack.gif

In search of our long forgotten gold

dal_g_stafford1x_600x400.jpg

Milchjon

6. One question that comes up regularly on Twitter is why the Patriots haven’t worn their throwback uniforms since the 2012 season, which has been a disappointment for those who like to see the “Pat Patriot” logo and old-school uniforms. The answer is that teams have been advised not to change helmets during the season for safety reasons, so while a team can wear throwback uniforms, the helmet needs to stay the same. That makes it logistically difficult for the Patriots to turn the current silver helmet into the old white “Pat Patriot” helmet.

Shit.

jakncoke

Banned
Do you guys kas set up his internet to auto block any article said bad about the Lions. Which would explain why he lives in delusion land that and watching games by gifs

Happy NFL Sunday

PetersonDance.gif

And lol at anyone who thought the ACC would actually let Clemson lose that game yesterday. Clemson wins that game and the ACC has a team in the college football playoff. UNC wins it and the ACC has no teams in the college football playoff.

That simple.

Happy NFL Sunday

PetersonDance.gif

And lol at anyone who thought the ACC would actually let Clemson lose that game yesterday. Clemson wins that game and the ACC has a team in the college football playoff. UNC wins it and the ACC has no teams in the college football playoff.

That simple.

So we have bribery.. I demand an investigation Grova Trump. This caused the PAC 12 champion to miss the playoffs.

The WFL (World Football League) which existed between 1974 and 1975 had a team called the 'Houston Texans'.

165px-Houston_Texans_helmet_1974.png

Before the end of the season, they became the 'Shreveport Steamers'.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
The WFL (World Football League) which existed between 1974 and 1975 had a team called the 'Houston Texans'.

165px-Houston_Texans_helmet_1974.png

Before the end of the season, they became the 'Shreveport Steamers'.
I see you too looked up the running backs jak mentioned

I ended up reading about Randall Cunningham

jakncoke

Banned
What about football anime?

If that exists then bad

Memphis Southmen (had started out as the Toronto Northmen, but moved to Memphis, Tennessee before the start of the season) 1974–1975/ Memphis Grizzlies 1975 (The team name was changed to the Grizzlies as part of a bid to join the NFL after the WFL folded.).

Interesting

MechDX

#Colts owner Jim Irsay told me he believes QB Andrew Luck will be back for Week 15 vs. the #Texans. Week 16 vs. #Dolphins at the latest--Rappaport Twitter

RIP Andrew. Bringing him back to soon can be really bad.

bionic77

My garbo team isn't going to lose until tomorrow. Nice video though.

Also Hasselbeck is an inspiration to bald men with big heads everywhere. Don't be takin the mick
Baldo is getting it done.

But he needs to take this week off. After that he can ramp it up and lead the Colts to the AFC Championship game with the Steelers for the rematch.

Narag

#Colts owner Jim Irsay told me he believes QB Andrew Luck will be back for Week 15 vs. the #Texans. Week 16 vs. #Dolphins at the latest--Rappaport Twitter

RIP Andrew. Bringing him back to soon can be really bad.

Frankly if Hasselbeck can wrap up the division, they should sit Luck until the playoffs.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
My older bro is a Giants fan. We are watching together at a neutral site: my Pop's, who likes both teams. Plus he has a 65" curved Samsung. Hope it's an epic game ending with a Jets win.

Top Bottom