• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

I was 100% sure the committee was going to make Alabama-Oklahoma a national semifinal for the $$$ but I guess not

Line_HTX said:
If and a totally BIG IF Panthers lose, Titans and Browns are eliminated?

How the fuck does that work?

what

If and a totally BIG IF Panthers lose, Titans and Browns are eliminated?

How the fuck does that work?

Who gives a shit.. Does that help the Browns jump Tennessee?

I was 100% sure the committee was going to make Alabama-Oklahoma a national semifinal for the $$$ but I guess not

That would be a terrible matchup for them.. Squicken would probably be jizzing in his pants with that matchup.. Because Oklahoma wins that matchup hands down to me.

Pretty excited. Stoops has been a very good and very frustrating head coach. But he's done his best job since 2000. They've got the athletes to hang with anyone and a QB who won't destroy all hope every time he throws the ball

I told you had nothing to worry about. I think it may come down to Michigan State vs Oklahoma for it all.

jimmy Johnson just made monkey noises while trying to do a Cam Newton dance impression

martin3.png

You can't line up and out-Bama Alabama. The teams that beat them have QBs that can move and attack them away from their big bodies inside. It's the worst matchup for MSU

The difference is Connor Cook. Derrick Henry will have a tremendous challenge with Shilique Calhoun and Malik McDowell. I would pick Connor Cook over Coker at Bama.

If Derrick Henry struggles.. And he very well could.. Sparty can win.

RBH

Welcome back RBH!! Missed ya man

I can't make sense of the Los Angeles stuff without RBH. Welcome back.
Check the LA thread in the OP!

RBH comes back posting Browns gifs

So disrespectful

Post the maps so I can see who plays today! (Too lazy to look it up)
I'm doing this for the rest of NFL-GAF, not for your weaboo ass!

http://506sports.com/nfl/

RBH..

turkrunning.gif

Get the fuck out Grova... The real president is back.

Have you seen going on here RBH, I was this close to begging Gata to be king again. Don't get banned again.
Oh, I've definitely seen all of the horror from afar.

Welcome back RBH. Just in time for weekly Falcon fuckery! :(
:(

Holds a lighter for RBH. Coming back like Cena or Rock style?
Brian Christopher style, baby!

jerrykid.jpg

Welcome back, my friend! :)

Ready for more of the Falcons lighter special?
Please, no more :(

Glad to see RBH back in time to see my boy Bradford destroy the Pats.
Yes!

Breh. A dude bumped an 8 year old thread and no one batted an eyelash over it.

You were targeted!
On the spectrum of possible reasons to get banned from GAF, it was such a horseshit ban, I'm not even gonna lie.

:|

Welcome back RBH! Hopefully the Falcons show back up today too for you!
My hopes aren't too high :(

RBH is unbanned and we haven't had a flood of puns. Must have broken him. :(
The puns will come in due time!

squicken

The difference is Connor Cook. Derrick Henry will have a tremendous challenge with Shilique Calhoun and Malik McDowell. I would pick Connor Cook over Coker at Bama.

If Derrick Henry struggles.. And he very well could.. Sparty can win.

I mean this with all due disrespect; OSU is a great program. They have great facilities, great fans and won't be out-bid on the top recruits. They do things the right way every year. Michigan could be too if they didn't have Stephen Ross involved so heavily with their program. Otherwise, the Big10 is the Mountain West

RBH

Welcome back Mr. President

3135FE_DA_080128better.jpg

(I'll let yall decide who is who!)

I saw all of the shit that went down under your watch over the past week! Including this shit:

qfrLFWM.png

And then you tried to pass the blame off to a certain someone (in typical Panthers fan fashion!)

ZdXgXja.png

You have officially been relieved of your substandard interim duties!

peace.gif

Top Bottom