• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

LJ11

Have to feel for Kevin Johnson, dude has a huge target on his back today.

Also, I hate how Watkins is a shot play only WR, they don't even use him in the intermediate/short game. A guy who had the best YAC out of that entire class, a guy who some worried about on deeper throws is now a deep ball guy exclusively, well in this offense anyway.

SRTtoZ

Our redzone offense is garbage. Twice we settled for FG's instead of TD's and its going to come back and bite us in the ass.

I don't see us beating a single team the rest of the year.

49ers are our best shot and even then I don't think we can compete.
9ers are the really only team I see us having a shot against left. 9ers do have more weapons then that Ravens team we just lost to though .....

Our redzone offense is garbage. Twice we settled for FG's instead of TD's and its going to come back and bite us in the ass.

It has all season long. Letting teams hang around. It's why we can't "finish". Harris killed that drive. He goes out of bounds, we're not rushing up to get the next play off. Just dumb.

Link

The Autumn Wind
You honestly have nothing to worry about. The Jets don't know how to get out of their own way. If they score again, they'll immediately either give up a huge play or have a turnover.

Mindlog

What has the NFL done to you?
It's time for us to share what the NFL does to us behind closed doors and shed light on this abusive relationship.

DMczaf

What has the NFL done to you?
It's time for us to share what the NFL does to us behind closed doors and shed light on this abusive relationship.

Pretty sure Brown fan abuse ain't behind closed doors.

They get beat in front of the guests at the holiday office party.

Top Bottom